When they call her mom

Richard 23
Tiana 22
Jason 17
Tim 12
Damian 9

Tiana didn't knew what gotten into the boys but just so suddenly they gave her an unexpected surprise.

It all started with Damian actually.

She found Damian crying all by himself one day.
"Dami? Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened? Damian look at me." She wrapped her arms around Damian and rested her chin on Damian's head. "Did Jason bullied you again?" She asked him.

She heard him said something but it was muffled. She let him go but held both of his hands. Her fingers massaging his hands. They rubbed softly on his hands. Her hands were a little rough since all the years she had become a vigilante. Damian still sobbed. Obviously something was on his mind. Tiana thought.

"It's just that..." He sniffed. Tia let go one of his hand so he could wipe away the tears.

"You did everything a mother should do. You comforted me, hugged me and gave me kisses. She never did that to me."  Tiana frowned. Damian had been with her since he was three. She never thought that such things would disturb him. That woman was just a useless excuse of a mother! Who would be so cruel to leave their child like that! It was a good thing she left him at the Manor. What if she didn't left him here but somewhere else? Totally not the aster.

"Ummi..." He called. "I want to call you Ummi."

Tiana just hugged him as there was no tomorrow.

Then it was on a fine day. She just got back from her basketball training. Yup, she was indeed tired. She was closing in to the stairs when suddenly, all of the boys appeared running down the stairs and yelled, "Mom!" And they all circle around her and saying something but it seem there was no reaction from her.

Tiana stood there frozen and was in shock for five hours straight. The boys were starting to get worried  I and some already panicked. They didn't want their sister to be like this. No matter what they did she won't move.

Jason tried blowing a horn beside her ear. They made funny and cringe worthy faces. But yet she didn't move. But she was still breathing.

Clueless the boys, asked M'gann for help. They think they had broke a part of their sister's mind. But after five hours and M'gann's help. She was finally back to her old self and she hugged the boys so tight as if she was crushing the life out of them.

Since that day, Tiana was always found smiling  to herself or hugging the life out of the boys. Both Alfred and Bruce wondered what had happened. But Tiana just shrugged and giggled.

Hey guys! Hope you like this one. I don't know why I wrote but this maybe because the boys doesn't have a mother figure. And Tiana was the closest to one. I mean she is caring and kind and all that. And.... well, protective like from the previous one.

  WOW, that was so short. Yup that's all I have to say. One word, SHORT.

Anyway, today, which is 31st May, there shall be a surprise for you all. Why? Well it's a secret. Stay tuned. But take note that it could be whenever. It could be after this, or maybe later, or maybe in the middle of the night. So turn your notification on and make sure you follow me.

Alys out!