Night of Fright

A/N It took forever to update this book. I'm sorry readers! But hey! Better late than never right?

Dick;16
Tia;15
Jason; 14
Tim; 8

The familiar cold breeze blew and as Tiana was standing beside one of the school's bench, with her notebook in hand. Her hand brushed of the strands of hair that stuck onto her face.

Damn it's cold...  She thought to herself. 

She watched as the students of Gotham Academy walks out from the halls with a thrilled expression. I mean, who wouldn't? Today's the day!

Two huge hands covered her eyes. "You know, if looks could kill, I must say, you'd be put behind bars, Miss Wayne." She was surprised for a while, but soon a crack of smile appeared as she recognize the person behind the raspberry hand sanitizer scent. "Now why the formality, dear brother?" she chuckled.

"Aw man! You guessed again!" Dick whined.  He made a pout face and crossed his arms. It doesn't matter what Dick do, or who he tries to mimic, Tia would always be able to guessed it as his hand sanitizer would always give him away.

He had been obsessed with those "exotic smells" since Barbara had complain about him not constantly washing his hands after doing stuff. Dick had always been wondering how she could guessed that it was him, but no, Tia's not gonna spill the beans yet.

When Jason finally arrived, they started walking back together. Today was definitely just like another day, but deep down even she herself couldn't wait for tonight's event.

As they chit chatted, talking about their boring classes, Tia couldn't help but wonder about something, she doesn't know what, but something seems off. t's almost as if she's forgetting something. 

Then it came to her. She stopped in her tracks, and face palm herself. "Oh man, I left it!" Dick and Jason tuned around and asked, "What is it?" 

Without explanation, Tia dashed and ran back headed towards the opposite direction where they're supposed to go. "I left something back at school! Meet me at our usual ice cream shop!" She waved back at them, and continued running.  

"Running of is sure a family thing is it?" Jason said as he watched his sister's figure going smaller as she run.

Dick shuffled his little brother's hair. "You're such a worrywart." 

It took her around 6 minutes to reach the school gates. She blindly went in, when she accidentally bumped into someone's chest. Hard. They both fall down with a loud "oof" 

"Are you okay?" a deep familiar voice that she can't quite place her finger. She looks up to see non other than, Connor.

Her eyes widen and her cheeks flushed red, this is the first time she ever been face to face with Connor outside of the job. 

Her eyes met his, and Connor instantly recognize her. "Miss Wayne? Is that you?" Tia stuttered. "Y-Yeah." She instantly get up and brushed of the dirt off the uniform. As Connor stood up, the ground shook a bit. Because of her being off guard, she nearly fell and Connor caught her before she could fall again. Tia noticed the little dent on the ground.

Still can't control your little strength huh Super Junior?  

 "I'm so sorry Miss Wayne, I didn't noticed you--" 

"It's Tia." She held out a hand. Connor, a bit surprised for that, shook hers without hesitant. 

"I'm--"

She cut him off again, "Connor, I know, my brother brings you up a few times."

Before he could say anything she said, "If you'd please, I have a book to look for." She started to walk past him, but before she got completely away, he grabbed her hand, which Tia immediately pulled back. "I'm sorry Mis--" Tia gave him a sharp stare, "Tia... I didn't mean to stop you, but is this probably your book?"