That moment

A/N HEY!!!! I'm finally back and guess what? My school break started! So? Well I'm back at updating guys!!! And.... Well.... I just want to say I'm so SOOOOOOOORRRYYYY!!!
Forgive me?
Oh well, ENJOY!

Dick: 27
Tiana: 26
Jason:25
Tim: 19
Damian: 15
Bruce: 65 (?)

(Y'all must be wondering why he's so friggin old. Well you'll find out)

The weather wasn't the type to be called so pleasant in the northern part of Gotham. The sky was quite dark.

In the kitchen, the young model was making herself a cup of tea. Something she would usually do to relax herself after her whole day with photoshoots.

She sat crossed leg at her kitchen bar. Just enjoying the silence and her soothing tea. She took another sip, and wrapped her cold hands around the warm mug. Feeling the warm substance travelling down her throat.

Suddenly a chill blew and she shivered. She turned around to find her window open wide. She walked to it. The breeze continued to blew and she quickly shut the window. It was freezing cold!

But then something caught her attention at the window. There was a picture, taped to her window. She stared at it. It was a family photo.

A photo of everyone in their last Last Christmas celebration. Which was.... 6 years ago.

No, she haven't seen aany of her siblings or her father for 6 years. But she seen Dick quite a few times. Usually he'd stop by in his Nightwing suit.

Tiana looked at the picture again. She smiled to herself as a memory float back up at the surface of her mind

/Flashback/
"TODD!!! YOU BETTER GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!"
Damian was shouting on top of his lungs as he chased Jason from upstairs down to the living room with his Katana. He was growling while Jason was snickering and running.

"Masters, please stop all of this, Master Bruce would be displeased if he see this. Besides, you both are going to ruin the living room that I just cleaned." Alfred said disapprovingly.

As much as Tiana was guilty for laughing at the situation, she couldn't help herself.

Damian and Jason was at the edge of murdering each other over a packet of cookies she just made. And on top of that, there were still a lot in the kitchen.

Flashback end.

It was indeed a sweet moment. She wondered how her siblings were. Damian must have grown taller. Tim had become successful at leading the Titans as she had heard from Dick. And maybe Jason changed too.

She missed them so much but, something was stoping her from coming home. She even promised to never went back.

/Flashback/

The heat between them kept became higher and higher. Their voices got louder every second.

"You almost got killed!! How was I not supposed to involve?!" Bruce tried to be reasonable.

"Dad, it was MY mission! You can't just be included in it. Besides I got it under control."

"HOW is nearly being stabbed for the third time is having it under control?!?!"

"IF YOU JUST DIDN'----'----"

SLAP

Tiana didn't move for one minute. She was shocked. Her hand went to touch her face. It was stinging a little. She looked at her father.