Just Chilling

"Hey Demon Spawn, where did you put my beer bottle, I was drinking from it" Jason interrupted the silence that had come over the mansion.

With a tt', Damien responded angrily, "I didn't do anything with you beer bottle, Todd. Now go back to your meaningless work."

Not accepting that answer, Jason looked up from the gun he was working on to see Tim walk in. "Hey!" Tim slowly turned towards Jason with a passive face. "Did you take my beer bottle replacement?"

Tim scowled understanding what was happening. "No, I didn't. Did you ask the thing over there if he did?"

"I already did!" Jason anger was getting worse by each passing moment he didn't have his drink. He almost slammed his gun down on the counter as he stomped his way out of the room, shoving Dick out of the way.

"What's up his a-" seeing Damien on the couch he corrected himself "-butt?" Smiling a little at Dick's correction, Tim sighed running his hand through his black locks.

"He is getting all pissy that he can't find his beer bottle and is determined that we hide it from him." Dick nodded, as if this was a normal thing for him.

"Tia did you see my beer bottle?" Jason shouted a cross the room, to the sister that was humming to her self while reading.

"Nope." She just replied and Jason groaned.

Dick smirked at this and continued his way towards the fridge, planning to make himself a sandwich. He took out the ingredients and what do you know! There sitting in the spotlight of the kitchen's light, was Jason's "missing" beer bottle.

Keeping this new revelation to himself, Dick continued to make his lunch. He was interested how this all turned out.

He took his newly made sandwich with him as he flopped down on the couch setting up the next episode he was on for Walking Dead. Minutes later there was a stomping sound getting louder and louder, until the source was right next to him. Suppressing the smile he wanted to have on his face, he turned towards Jason.

"Yes~?" he asked in a sing-song voice just to annoy his brother

"Dick." Jason growled back

"What's wrong oh brother of mine~?" he continued

"Where. Is. It?" Jason sure did have an addition, Dick noted.

"Where is what?" he played the dumb card, wanting to burst out with laughter as his others brothers watched the scene take place.

"My beer bottle, Dick. Now where is it or there will be hell to play."

Ignoring the threat, Dick replied "Someone's an angry drunk aren't they? Well I don't know where you stupid bottle of crap is. Why don't you get another one?" he smirked as Jason realized that instead of wasting his time looking for it, he could have just gotten another.

Grunting, Jason made his way towards the fridge and opened another bottle, drowning it all almost immediately. He turned to see Dick holding his lost bottle, inspecting it as if it was something new to him.

"As I came to drop off my dish, I just saw this sitting on the counter... is it what you were looking for?" Dick asked as innocently as he could as he started to smile from Jason's rapidly growing anger. Laughing, with the bottle still in hand, Dick started to run down the hall. Jason soon followed, yelling curses on his way.

Tim turned his head back toward Damien as he sneered at his older brother's behaviors.

"And they say we're children."

All Tim did was nod and continue his homework.

So this was more likely having a spot light on the other bat bros. But honestly I like it.