Block

She hates it, she freaking hates it when drivers just stop on the zebra crossing. Literally, how are student gonna cross?
And on top of that, the drivers would sometime blames the students for blocking his path. But did he realized that he was blocking others path?

Idiot. She thought.

Today she was walking back from school. Along with her two brothers and her bestie, Artemis. Tim and Damian weren't there cause they both had went back home early. Well since the time of their class ended differently.

They walked long the street and was just about to cross the round. And yes, as some of you predicted, a freaking car blocked the crossing. Tia felt a title irritated with this. She saw a few teens walking and the driver honked at them.

Bastard. She thought again. The driver was really making her pissed. As they were crossing and walk close to the car that block the road she told her companions to stop. They all questioned her action.

She knocked on the basta-- drivers window. He lowered the window and looked at her with a malicious smile. "Sir, can you please back away?" She asked politely. As much as she wanted to just punch him and tell him to fuck off, she still needed to look after her reputation.

He gave an interested smile and said, "Why hello there beautiful."

Dick and Jason inwardly shook their heads. Tiana never loved getting hit on. She thinks them as something annoying. If the dude continued to hit on her, he would be drowning later.

"As I said, can you please move your car back, it's blocking the crossing." She said again, her voice sounding serious.

"I never regretted my decision today, if I didn't did this, I would never meet such a beautiful Jewel like you." He grinned at her. Artemis sighed. He's gonna be dead.

"Can you please just move" she sighed. Getting annoyed. What is it with guys?

The guy put his arm under her chin. "Maybe I would, and tell me, would you want me to drop you anywhere. Maybe, to my room?" That's it. She backed away and kicked the car door and, it was bent.

Oh, forgot to mention her kick hurt like hell.

The guys eyes widened. She smiled as sweet as venom and went to her brothers and bestie, "Follow my lead." She said.
Not giving them a chance to protest, she stepped on the car and jumped at it a little causing it to be damaged. The three companions smirked t her antics and followed. Soon, the other people who saw this followed what they did. A herd of people did it and, well, let's just say the front area was bent like an elephant stomped on it.

The driver went out. "Hey, hey, hey. I'll sue you. Don't think I don't know you. I--" a knife missed his head a few meters away. The guy was a little shocked at this.

Tia and her brothers looked at Artemis. "Nice job Arty." Tia said. She just smiled back at her best friend. Jason said to her, " I love your style, Miss Crock" he grinned at her. 

Before anything would happened, The four left. Leaving an outranged driver to his misery.