Sick

Yo! I am back in the writing spree! Is that a word? Well now it is! If it wasn't at the beginning....

Be prepared for some updates! I'm gonna update like two more? I don't know! Ideas pouring! Thank God!

"Tiana!!!" The oh so familiar voice of him boomed from upstairs while Tia stopped dead in her tracks. Ducking her head as if he had thrown something.

Oh no.

She let out a small audible groan of protest.

She could hear Conner's footsteps rushing down the stairs. He had volunteered to look after Tia since the other Batfam were away on an investigation.

Tiana had gotten sick for three days now, it worried the whole family, including Conner. And just after finding out about it on the first day because of Dick's charming mouth, Conner had been trailing her everywhere. And sometimes would use his x-ray vision if she's in a room. Literally, she can't even go to the bathroom without shouting at him to not scan!

Tiana just needed an alone time. A me time. And she just wanted to go out. To just breath in the fresh air, to enjoy the pretty sunset, and just have some fast foot.

But no, her dad just had to tell the boys of steel to lock her in this gigantic Manor. Even when Conner wasn't the one looking after her, (like maybe the batfam looking after her) she got the same result and had to stay completely in.

Okay, she closed her eyes to make a decision. Should I make a run for it and have him chasing me hot on my tails? Or maybe just play as the good girl and stay in the whole time?
She hears his rapid footsteps even louder now.

Nah, fuck it.

She looks behind her shoulder his figure getting bigger and bigger. She inhaled a deep breath. Cue the hunger game whistle. After encouraging herself she finally made a dash.

"Tia, no!" Conner exclaimed from behind her.

"I ain't going back to bed!" She said in her child like voice, bursting out from the Manor and into the street.

Freedom!

She ran as fast as she could as she tried to escape her boyfriend.

Ugh not yet!

Soon, she strated to sweat and Conner was barely sweating.
Ugh! This is how it feels when Superboy is chasing your ass? I almost feel sorry for the thugs. Almost.

Tiana and Conner received stares from the people on the streets. Some even took out their phones to snap pictures. I mean who wouldn't? So suddenly the daughter of Bruce Wayne is running on the streets with her bf? Totally a hot gossip. And she knew tomorrow would be a busy day for the paparazzi.

She kept her gaze on the street, dodging the passers as she run. No matter how fast she ran she could always feel him close, like his fingers brushed behind her clothed back. I mean, he does have super speed. He is Kryptonian.
She first thought it was only a feeling when suddenly he threw her over his shoulder.

"Stop acting like a kid, Tiana Josephene Wayne." He used her full name and grunted. His hair was a mess and goddamn if he didn't look hot, she didn't knew what else.

She hit his back countless time and tried to wriggle free out of his grip. But she gasped as something hit her ass a little too hard.

"Coooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr" she groan at him. She could hear the sounds of the camera clicking. "I just want some fresh air!" She whined like a child. And honestly, Conner thought it was adorable. If it weren't because she was facing the other way, she must have seen a few of the red hues on his cheek.

He walked them back to the manor with her over his shoulder like a potato sack. "You didn't have to run." He sighed and carried her just the way he usually held her. She was in his arms, walking as he carried her like a bride. "Besides, you still need some rest."

As soon as he stopped talking a yawn broke from her and exhaustion washed over her.

"I hate it when you're right." She huffed and made a pout face. But then she leaned closer to his chiseled and perfect chest, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Conner raised and eyebrow and said, "So that means you always hate me so much."

Tiana snorted. "Yeah," but then she brought her lips meeting his and kissed him. Conner returned the favor and kissed her back. They broke apart  shortly after and said, "But not as much as I love you though." She whispered to his ear and leaned back in his hold.

"I know."

Conner laid her down on the couch gently. Then wrapped a blanket over her.

"To make it up to you how about we watch some movie?" He asked. Tiana squealed in joy and they both sat back, randomly picking a movie to watch.

They watched it until they both fell asleep there. Holding each other in their arms snuggled up close. Both have smiles engraved on their lips.

Until...

The phone rang and Tia immediately answered. "Yeah?" She answered with a yawn.

"Turn on the TV. Now." Bruce's voice boomed through the phone.

She did as she was told and she gasped at it.

No. Freaking. Way.

Okay I'm going to end it here. And really this kind of bad. I guess you guys can guess what happened next. Please be sure to vote and comment.

Also, feel free to make request. Oh and I hope this was what you wanted JJTT50. Sorry if it wasn't what you hoped this ship's oneshot to be.

And, I'm sorry for not updating for a while. It's just that I'm in jr college and I guess some of you know how it feels. BTW, I don't know if you have heard of jr college. But where I'm from, the kids from 13 to 17 goes to jr college. And jr college is counted as a high rank school.

And nah, I got that school through scholarship.

Why am I suddenly feeling like Artemis when she entered Gotham Academy? I mean 70% of my classmates are from richies (rich people).  And that's only my class. My batch has about 300, only for my batch, just imagine how many richies are there.