Who resembles him most?

A/N Hey! What's this?! A new update? Yes it is! Hope you guys would enjoy it!

It was a question in every members of the league. Who resembles Batman the most?

None could really make up their mind.

Superman was floating with his arm crossed while chatting with Green Lantern at the mountain. To cut it short they were there just to check on the team. Other Leaguers were at the mountain too.

The two heroes were discussing about the big question. They were  arguing a little about either Nightwing or Red Robin resembles Batman the most.

"But Nightwing is an excellent hacker! He updates the system and all the computer work! Most likely what the bat does!" Green Lantern said.

"But actually, Red Robin is more serious in his job. I mean we've watch him since they were small. Nightwing was childish even when he was on a job. But Red Robin takes things seriously." Superman reasoned.

"I disagree with both of you." Suddenly came the voice of Wonder Woman.

Their head turned. "Even though they do their job like the bat, you forget they are still the opposite of both of the Batman." She said. The two was quite confused by the statement.

Wonder Woman rolled her eyes and explained. " Nightwing and Red Robin doesn't have the "cold look". You can basically find them laughing every five minutes or something. Unlike the bat, they show their affection openly."

Right on time, Nightwing and Red Robin was laughing together and Nightwing rubbed his brother's head a little roughly which messed his hair. Red Robin grunted over the mess but Nightwing just continue to laugh at his brother. For a minute, Red Robin made a cute pout face but broke in laughter with his brother.

By this, Superman and Green Lantern understood what Wonder Woman.

A week passed since the conversation, Dick and Tim was totally crossed out of Superman's list. Which left Damian and Jason. He was flying in Gotham, just taking a relaxing flight.

That was until he saw a gang fight near the harbour. Before he could fly down to help, he noticed two rogue birds fighting against them brutally. There were screams of grown men.

Blood coated the floor and in a few minutes the fight ended. He flew down a little closer.

"Why are you here?" Superman found himself instantly on the ground as he's knees trembled. Why was he so weak---

Oh.

Kryptonite.

"Can you put that away, Robin?" Superman asked politely. Robin clicked his tongue and walked closer to the man of steel. Making him even more weaker.

But then, Red Hood snatched the piece of Kryptonite and kept it in his belt compartment. Receiving a disapproving yell from the former assassin.

"Thank you." Superman dusted off the dirt from his uniform and stood up.  He was about to say something when both birds shushed him.  He stared at them for a while wondering why the hell they did that.

His question was immediately answered when they saw a bloodied man trying to run away.

A cat got into his way and he kicked the poor feline out. Damian, filled with range chased the man. He throw a Batarang  and it split into to with a line cable connected with each other and wrapped around the man's leg.

Damian land a punch to the man and his nose bled. Then he kept punching the guy over and over again.

Superman was determined that the one who resembled Batman most was----

"You. Should. NEVER. EVER. HARM. ANOTHER. FELINE. AGAIN. YOU. PATHETIC. EXCUSE. OF. A. MAN."

Guess Damian was also crossed of the list. "Damian, stop him suffer." Said Red Hood.

Maybe Red Hood was----

A bullet was then flying towards the man's head and it hit him right there. Bullseye.

"Let him have a simple and quick death. People like him don't deserve our time and experience of tortures." He smirked under the mask.

Ooookaaaayyy.

Guess these two are way too violent then batsy. Conclusion: Non of his sons resembles him.

Superman went back to the Watchtower. He went to the cafeteria section and sat with his friends which is Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and Black Canary.

He was curious to know what their conversation held. He listened for a few minutes and instantly understood. It was the big question again.

"No way! Nightwing is the eldest of course he resembles him most!" Green Arrow said.

"What?! Robin resembles him more! He's the Bats blood son!"
Flash argued

"Genetics doesn't mean they would always resembles them most! Red Hood have Batman's angsty."

Superman sighed and tried to calm them down.

But their conversation was brought even when they were walking in the hallways of Watch tower.

Black Bat B07

"Please don't hurt me! Please I beg you! He forced me to!" Pleaded the man

The heroes head turned towards the Zeta Beam. There, a figure in black pushed a bloodied man to the ground harshly. She grabbed him by his collar and punch him in the face. "Shut up, or you're going to breath through a tube." She threaten.

She let him fall to the ground and took out her grappling hook and aimed it at his neck. The line wrapped around his neck and he struggled to breath.

But Black Bat ignored him and continued to drag him to the investigation room.

After a lot of terrible screaming from the room she walked out right on time with Batman by the door.

"Brandon's next shipment is going to be tonight at the southern part of Gotham exactly at midnight." She said monotonely and the two Bats zeta Beamed back to their Cave.

"I guess we all got the answer to the big question."

A/N don't forget to vote and comment! I really love reading your reaction. Sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're relatable! BTW, thanks for being super patient with my slow updates. I love you guys! <3!