Protective

Yo! This was requested and I'm very sorry for not updating in hell of a long time. I was in the hospital for two weeks. And the other times is just because I was busy

Tia: She's lying.
Jason: she was sleeping for decades.

Ok let's ignore the duo for now. But here's the requested, and hope you love it!

Dick: 17
Tia: 16
Jason: 15

The ball bumped against the cement. A trail of sweat traveled down her face, the hot sun was burning a little against her skin. She bumped the ball until she was close to the scoring ring.

She jumped while bringing the ball and...

A slam dunk!

The audience cheered.

"And Gotham Knight wins!" The host announced.

Tiana's teammates hugged her. They hugged the teenager and screamed in exitement.

Tiana as a representative went to take the trophy. She gladly take it from the host's hands and kissed the trophy. Shortly after, a group of photographer swarmed the team and captured their victory moment.

In the distance, she could hear her brothers cheer for her.
-Time skip brought to you by victory-
She walk along the empty halls of the changing room along with her teammates. They were planning on how to celebrate their victory together this weekend, until,
"Hi." A male voice interrupted their conversation and their attention was drawn to it.

"I saw you made that dunk just now..." He said a little awkwardly. Tiana's teammates were grinning from ear to ear as they see him.

"Uh, Tia, I guess we have to go now. See you next week's practice." Vicky, one of her friends said. Tiana knew what they planned and wanted to protest but they quickly left her with the guy.

The guy had, brown hair and his eyes matched his hair. He flashed his white teeth and seemed relieved that her friends had left. He was built and tall. She can obviously see his pack underneath the a little too tight shirt.

"Yeah...." She answered.

Why does he look so familiar...?

" You might not know me, but I'm Samuel Alexis. Sam for short."

Recognization dawned. Oh... It's one of Jason's friends. Wait, was it?

"There's this new guy on my team called Sam Alexis. *Bla bla bla* dork *bla* a flirt *bla bla bluek* asshole *bl bla bla something something* good at playing though."

(It's kind of like a flashback she had?)

Ah, a rugby player.No wonder he's built.
They chatted for a while as they walked. They talked and talked like they were a long lost friend.

And before she left, they swapped numbers and their relationship had been going on for a long time.

-A month passed-

Tiana talked with Conner, Wally and Kaldur at the school field. She was in her basketball ball outfit. The cool breeze dries away the sweat on her.

As she talked with her friends, with Dick close by of course. But suddenly she was pulled roughly by someone. "What the hell are you doing?" Sam said.

"What?" She asked.

"You're talking to other guys?" He sounded hurt and it made her a little guilty.

"They're just friends." She defended. Was he jealous?

"You were giving them the opportunity to flirt with you!" He sounded angry now. It scared her a little. He grabbed her arms.

"Don't you love me anymore?!" He looked deep into her blues.
She didn't mean for it to be like that. "I..."

She held herself back and her hand went to his left cheek.

"Look, Sam, I do love you. You don't have to be jealous. They're Dick's friends. And I knew them since I was little. And we're in the same school. So one way or another I would sometimes hang out with them." She smiled gently at him.

"So that's why you were always busy when I asked you to go out with me?"

"You're not getting the point!" She argued back.

"For God's sake! Conner's in love with M'gann, Wally's with Artemis! They will never cheat on them just because of me. And on top of that, their gf is my besties. And j would never betray them!"

"What about he other guy? You said you once dated him. What if he's trying to win you back? What if he would sabotage our relationship?!"

"Kaldur would never do that!? We parted in a good way. Besides we moved on."

She sighed and rubbed her temples. She looked back to him. She hates it when he was "protective" like that. "That's it. I have enough with you. We are over!" She pushed him and he nearly fell.

As soon as she gets back, Dick and Tim was ight behind the door. "Broke up?" Dick asked monotonely. To be honest it annoyed her. How he spoke jus pisses her off.

She just hummed in response. "Told you he was an asshole." Dick said. Tiana walked away without a word.
She opened the door to her room and Jason was hanging upside down, with a red helmet and guns and grenades in his hands. "Should I kill that mothafucking son of a meatloaf now? Or do I have to wait until that shitdick is dead after dad kills him?"

Wow. That was the worse. But I really liked the idea how Jason was hanging upside down with his Red Hood mask on and guns and grenades in his hands. It's just. Perfect.

I'm gonna go dig up some ideas.