Gala

Gala
Dick: 16
Tiana: 15
Jason:14
Tim: 8

It was a tradition for the Wayne family to throw galas. In fact the whole family had been to at least one of it. And believe it or not, none of them liked it. Maybe sometimes they would enjoy themselves but one part where they hated, was preparing.

Tim struggled with his tie, he tried to remember  how Dick thought him how to tie it. He huffed in frustration. Why is it everybody likes to where these things. He couldn't possibly go to Dick's room, he would say how many times he had thought him. He couldn't go to Jason's either, Jason would laugh at him.

Being the youngest is not fun even for one bit!

He lied down on his bed. He know he was late but he couldn't bring himself to care. These galas are stupid! Why did his dad even bothered to throw one.

He had more important things to worry about. For example, they still need to catch Harley Quinn and Joker. He even have a test next week.

He sighed. Tim started at the tent of his bed. There were glow in the dark star stickers glued on them. They were pretty to be honest. Tiana had glued them there so he would have no trouble sleeping. Usually Tim hardly slept because his eyes wouldn't close. Tiana put them there so he could stare at them and fell asleep.

He sat up on instinct when he heard the door to his room open. "Tim, what are you doing?" Tiana had her right hand on her hip. "We're late, you should be done by now."

Tiana had a perfectly done blue dress that has a high cut up to her thigh. She even had a matching set of necklace and earrings. The shade of blues match her eyes. Her jet black hair was let loose and she was looking at Tim with that look.

Tiana sighed and walked to the bed. "Come on Timmy bird. Everybody's waiting for you." Tiana grabbed both of his hands and pull them softly and he was back on his feet.

Tiana took the comb and comb his hair. While combing it, he hissed in pain when his hair was Tangled in between the comb. Tiana clicked her tougue to show her dissaprovement with his hair condition.
Then, Tia looked at him to see what more she missed.
His hair was fine. His coat was wrong at some point. His shoes wasn't tied. Yet again, Tiana fixed it.

In a short while, all if the "problems" were done and solved.

But something was missing...

Tiana looked over the bed. His neck tie was carelessly places there. "Trouble with it?" She question and looked at him. He gave a sheepish smile and nodded."A little." He said. Tiana hummed. She grabbed the tie and wrapped it around his neck. "Let me teach you."

"First you need to make a cross here," she started. "Then, make it go under the bridge" she pulled it under the first one, "Then go into the big loop, then to the smaller one."

The tie was nearly done, the only thing she need to do was pull it up. "And last pull the first one, and you'll get it perfectly done." Yup, it was all perfect.
Meanwhile with Bruce and the others
"Ah, Young Justice is finally here." Bruce addressed to the team. Dick and Jason was still on the ground having their wrestle. "Just give up Dick!" Jason shouted as he tried to make Dick surrender.
"Not in a million years!" Dick kicked Jason of and Jason landed on his butt. Jason hissed in pain and glared at his elder brother. "Cheater."
"Jaybird." Dick said back
"Assho--"
Bruce cleared his throat and they both straightened up. Dick hit him at the back of his head. "Hey!" Jason roared at him.
"ENOUGH!"Bruce scolded the two.
Wally whispered to Artemis, "The guy reminds me of Bats while he was scolding Robin and Sparrow." Some members that heard nodded in agreement.
Once again, Bruce paid attention back to their current situation. "Now let me introduce you to my children."He said to the team. "This is Dick, and this is Jason." He said while pointing to the duo. "Hi" Dick waved and flash a charming smile. Artemis and M'gann telepathically squealed. Jason just hummed and showed his bad boy attitude.
Before they continued, Bruce remembered, "Where's Tim and your sister?"
The team raised an eyebrow at the word sister. I didn't knew they had a sister? M'gann telepathically asked them.
Me neither. Answered a certain speedster
Artemis inwardly sighed. They don't know who she is? Practically the whole world knows her!
But I hope she's freaking hot!
"Ah, there she is!" They all look towards the stairs to see Tiana stopping when she saw them. Tim was beside her while holding her hand. He let go and speed down the stairs. Then he quickly ran behind his father. Tiana smiled at her father and brothers and waved at the team. The whole team's jaw dropped. Yes, including Superboy and Aqualad.
She had a glistening blue dress which had a V-neck and the dress reached down until the floor. The dress was dazzling and it was sparkling. It looks like as if it was perfectly and specially made just for her.
The colour of the dress matched her eyes and jewelry set. (Yes, she has a jewelry set! She's Bruce's daughter!)
"Beautiful." The proud father said.
"Enthralling." The older brother said.
"Foxy." Jason said while biting his lower lip. Looking like a dog. (Ruff!) Tiana rolls her eyes while Dick glared as if trying to say "Don't flirt with your own sister."
Jason ignore his elder brother and continued on, "gorgeous, dazzling and electrifying!" He jumped a little when he said electrifying. His hand went to his chest where his heart was. Then he turned his head and looked at her, "You shocked my heart..." He said while making a fake shocked look. They laughed at Jason's antics.
The Wayne family switched their attentions back but the team still didn't recover by Tia's appearance. Tiana smiled sheepishly while taking in their looks. Bruce cleared his throat which made them pay their attention back. And the team was flustered by themselves.
"So this is my youngest son, Tim." Tiana pushed her little brother to the front so everybody can have a clear view of Tiny Timmy. He is infact to small for his age. Or maybe too cute! (Miao!)
"And my only daughter, Tiana." Bruce said with proud written on his face.
"Now I believe Batman told you what to do, so I woul--"
"Master Bruce the guests are waiting for you." Alfred cut in. Bruce looked at his watch and realization dawned to him. "I'm sorry but I would have to go now." He said.
"It is alright sir." Aqualad said, while trying not to stutter since he still haven't fully recovered and his eyes kept wandering towards Tiana.
"My children would show you around." Bruce said then he pointed his finger to the three boys. "You three," they looked at him. "Be. Have." He said.