Chapter 2

Blake's POV

The car was silent. I of course didn't talk, but neither did Tyler if that was even his name. I felt like it wasn't. We kept passing many trees. I think we are in a orchard. The trees had no leaves on it for it was Fall. There was a few leaves on some trees. They were red, orange, and some were yellow. But, mostly the trees were just branches.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I flinched at his hard tone, but I shook my head to indicate 'no'.

"Why not?" He smirked thinking I would say why. But I ain't dumb. So I just continued to look out my window.

"How do you fight when you don't like human contact and why don't you like human contact?" To this I just shrugged. Not wanting to say anything. He just sighed. He probably won't last a day with me.  He didn't say anything after that. YAY he got the hint. We continued to drive in silence. That was until we reached the most beautilfulest house ever. If that is even a word. But before I could get out that *sswhole locked the door. I glared at him as he wore a smirk. Seriously come on I'm only 12.

" My name is not Tyler Run it is Alex Carter and that is how you will address me. There are three other people in this house. We will tell you rules as we go but, we have ONE rule that you WILL follow. DONT and I repeat DONT go in the basement understand." He stated. I nodded my head. He then got out of the car. We both went to back where he opened to trunk and got my stuff out. He then went to the front door. When he opened it a guy was holding a gun to his face. I screamed and hide behind Ty-I mean Alex. Wait why did he lie about his na- IS HE A CRINMAL. I F*CKIN GOT ADOPTED BY A CRINMAL! OH SH*T! You are probably wondering why not just fight the guy with the gun. Welllllll he has a gun and is a grown man so no. That's when I see the guy with the gun start laughing.

"Put the gun away Jason." Alex said. He then looked right at me, "At least we know that you can make a sound," He then walked into the house.

"Di-Did you see that little girls face." The strange man who I believed was Jason finally stopped laughing. And that's how you get me mad. Call me a little girl or laugh at me. And he just did both. I walked right up to him, then grabbed his wrist  and twisted it. He yelled and I went back to my spot like nothin' happened. Eh I didn't hurt him that bad. I've done worst.

"Ow she has a good grip, where did you get her Alex?" He asked Alex who had a smirk on his face. His arms were crossed. He stared at Jason as Jason rubbed his wrist.

"She is the girl that I was talking about getting. Her name is Blake." He answered.

"You were serious about that I thought you were joking," Jason said.

"You seriously thought I was joking. Why do you think I got that extra room ready for her."

"I don't know just thought you were."

"Ugh how dumb can you get."Alex then slammed his hand on to his face and shook it back and forth.

"So Blake I'm Jason and I live here. I am 26 years old. How old are you?" He then held out his hand. I flinched back and just nodded my head to him.

"She is 12years old and doesn't like human contact nor doe she like to talk, trust me I tried to get her to talk." Alex answered the question for me. Good they are getting it.

"Well how about we show Blake to her room because we need to talk and she needs to unpack." Jason was looking at Alex. Alex then nodded and motion his hand for me to follow him. Which I did. He lead me up some stairs to the second level. Then lead me down the hall to the very last door.

"This will be your more tomorrow I will give you a tour of the house. You will have your own bathroom and walk in closet. I suggest you get unpack then you can come back downstairs to get dinner." I only nodded. He went back the way we came. When I walked in I saw something that I knew I would hate. The room was PINK! PINK I TELL YOU! Like really pink. Pink was everything. I HATE PINK WITH A PASSION. It is the most ugliest color. I also hate how everyone thinks all girls love pink. Looks like I am going to have to deal with this. I just sighed. I should start unpacking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello everyone I hope you all loved this chapter. Tell me how well this book is going pleaseeeee. Oh and here is the house and Blake's room.

 Oh and here is the house and Blake's room

Well that's it for now

Well that's it for now. Byeeeeeeeee Phoenix out