Chapter 20

Blake's POV
I waved goodbye to Jordan as he left my house and walked towards and angry father. I sucked in a laugh.

"Farewell Blakey wallet for I may never return from my evil father" we all rolled are eyes. Turns out that Alex and Jordan's Dad have an alliance between their gangs. How cool is that. Jordan then got into his car and they drove away.

I walked back into the house. I looked over the calendar and. Noticed that thanksgiving was on Thursday, today was Saturday. I never really liked thanksgiving because I never really celebrated it. I would always stay in my room at the orphanage. I wonder what would happen this year? I thought about asking Alex, so I looked around for him; but he was nowhere in sight. Thinking that he probably had gang leader duties I looked for Andrea. I found for on the couch watching TV with Sarah. I walked over to them and sat next to Andrea.

"Andrea," she looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sweetie?" Sarah continued watching her TV.

"What are we doing for thanksgiving?"

"Oh, well we'll be visiting my family while Sarah and Jason go do their own thing," she said.

"Oh, what's your family like?" She thought about my question.

"Well I guess you could say they get over excited over little thing, Alex and I still have to tell them about us getting married and about you." She smiled. I thought for a moment then decided to ask.

"What's Alex's family like?" Her face darkened.

"Let's not talk about that alright, let's save it for the future, k?" I nodded. My curiosity started growing.

"Okay." I said. She let out a sigh of relief.
----------------------
The week passed by fast. Jordan was grounded so I have been bored. It was already Thursday and we were getting ready to go. I decided to wear the dress that I would be wearing to the dance. I thought it was really cute. We were being pie to thanksgiving. Turns out Andrea doesn't have a very big family. They have no idea about the proposal nor do they know about me. I'm a little scared. What happens if they don't like me. What happens if they think I'm a nuisance to them.

"Don't worry Munchkin their gonna love you," Alex said. Alex was driving and Andrea was in the passenger seat. They were holding hands. I was in the back seat in the middle.

"Yeah don't worry Blake they will love you, and I don't expect you talk right away sweat heart, alright?" I nodded. My nerves slowly going down.

After about a 30 minute parked we front of beautiful house. It was a modern two story house. It had a simple design. It was a light green mixed with white. The roof was a charcoal color. It was leaning towards the front.it had six windows, four in top and two on the bottom. It had the garage on the side with a white garage door. It also had a white front door. The house had a big yard. There was a pattern with the plants. A green bush then yellow flowers. In all honesty it looked to be a very nice house.

"Alright Blake stay in the car tell me come get you, okay?" I nodded.

I watched as they got out of the car and knocked on the door. I watch as a older male version of Andrea and a female hugged them. I instantly knew they they were Andrea's parents...

My grandparents,

I had getting scared just thinking about it. But then I remembered what they said. They'll love me... I hope so.

I saw Andrea's mom holding Andrea's left hand. They were telling them. I saw Andrea's parents look into the car right at me. I looked down, my breath quickened, I could feel my heart beating against my rib cage, trying to escape. I looked up and saw Alex motioning for me to come out. I opened the door and walked out. I walked up to Alex and Andrea. I stood their with my head facing the ground.

"Aww she's so cute, hi Blake I'm Andrea's mother, but you can call me grandma or call me by name if you want which is Bonnie"(an/ couldn't think  of any other name so I used my grandma and grandpas name on my moms side)  Bonnie said.

"And I'm Andrea's Dad you can call me grandpa or Bill," I nodded, not saying a word. "Come on in you guys are the last of the family to show up," Bill said. We walk in. I was hiding behind Alex.

"Everyone shut the f*ck up, Alex and Andrea are here and they have something to say!" I heard Bonnie yell, my eyes widen, aren't grandparents supposed to be sweet. (An/ nope my grandma called me a little b*tch before she was drunk)

Everyone became silent. Some notice me. Alex then cleared his throat.

"Me and Andrea are getting married," everyone cheered Alex cleared his throat louder again to gain everyone's attention, "and as you know Andrea can't bare any children, we decided to adopt a child, meet Blake Carter," Alex pushed me in front of him, I glared at him and he smirked. Guys and their smirks.

I watched as people started asking questions about me and when the wedding was happening. I was starting to get overwhelmed even if there weren't that many people. Alex cleared his throat but no one stopped talking. Andrea then yelled, "Everyone be quite there's something else!" Everyone stoped talking, "thank you, now Blake has have a roughy start and she doesn't really like to talk that much and don't expect her to open up quickly, alright?" Everyone nodded. They continued what they were doing. Andrea looked over at me and smiled "welcome to the family Blake" I smiled back. This was my family.
~~~~~~~~~
So I'll be basing Bonnie and Bill off of my grandparents alright. And sorry for not updating I've been busing. Hope you all enjoyed the story byeeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out