Chapter 10

Alex's POV (Blake at school/In the drug ware house)

Blake was at school. We were at the ware house for my men saw something off. Cargo was missing, and stuff was in different spots.

"See boss stuff is missing," One of my men spoke.

"Yes I can see that, I want this place searched from top to bottom." I stated. My men did just that. A few minutes passed and that's when there was a gun shot. I was on alert and started running to where it was. I saw one of my men on the ground and another holding a gun. He had a smirk on his face but then he looked up to me meant at gunpoint with my gun. It was my turn to smirk.

"Name now." He looked like he was going to sh*t himself.

"U-u-u-u-uh J-j-josh," he said.

"Drop the gun and hold your hands up. No funny business unless you want me to blow out your brains," He gulped. He was a chicken. He did as he was told. One of my men pulled out a needle to make him sleep. Then carried him to the truck. I walked to the car and went to the house. It was still in the morning. I wonder how Blake is handling her first day at a new school. When I got home I saw Jason and other guy taking the man who is called Josh to the basement. That was were we tortured people. That's why I didn't want Blake going down there. She didn't need to see all that. I went down to the basement to see the man chained to the wall. I went up to and sat right in front of him. I noticed how he was waking up. I held a knife in my hand. Tracing the blade with my fingers.

"So what were you doing in my ware house," He didn't answer. "I said So what were YOU doing in MY ware house?"

"W-w-w-we k-k-know a-about h-her." he said. I looked him in the eyes.

"Know about who," I asked.

"T-t-t-the g-g-girl, t-t-the o-o-orphan."

"F*CK!" I yelled. I then got up and left. I will just deal with later. The girl I tried to keep as a secret was found.

"What happened," I looked up to see Sarah.

"They f*ckin' know."

"Know what?"

"About Blake," her eyes widened.

"But how you used a fake name and stuff like that."

"I don't know but he does."

"What are you going to do about the guy?"

"I'll deal with him later." She only nodded.

I couldn't believe this. They f*cking know. Sh*t.

Blake's POV

We arrived home and I went up to my room to do homework. I only had science. It was really easy. I listened to Pandora, on my station called 'Woodie' (AN/ Woodie was my dads friend who was a rapper. He later killed himself for he couldn't handle life any more, if you like rap I suggest you listen to it, I grew up listening to him) he was awesome. I finished it in ten minutes. I then went down stairs to see Sarah.

"Hi Blake!" She said waving. I waved back.

"Hey Sarah," I said. I have been only talking and Andrea, Sarah, Jason, And Alex.

"You hungry?" I nodded, "Well me and Andrea are going out to eat why don't you come with us?"

"Ok."

"Come on Andrea is waiting in the car." We then went to the car. Andrea was driving, Sarah in the passenger seat, and I was in the middle in the back.

"So Blake how did you your first day go?" Andrea asked.

"Okay."

"Did you make any friends?" Sarah asked.

"I think." I said.

"What do you mean?" Andrea asked. And liked that the song came on. We all groaned and Sarah switched to a new station.

"Well they talked to me I just don't know if they consider me as there friend." I stated.

"What are there names?" Sarah asked.

"Danny, Johnny, and Jordan."

"So one boy and two girls."

"No Danny is a girl, and Johnny and Jordan are boys." I stated.

"I see."

"Oh look were here." Stated Andrea.

We were at Apple Bees. We all got out of the car and went up to the place. There was a man at the counter.

"Table for three ladies?" The man said. I instantly knew that this man was a pervert for how he looking at Sarah, and Andrea.

"Yes." Sarah stated.

"Alright follow me ladies," we followed him to a table and sat done. me sitting next to Andrea and Sarah sitting across from us, "Alright what would you two like?"

"We will have a coke," Andrea said ordering for both us.

"Oh and I will have the same," Sarah said.

"Alright I will be back," he winked at Sarah, and Andrea.

"I feel like when he comes you should talk about how you adopted Blake with Alex and I'm married when he comes," Sarah said.

"Yeah I agree how he was looking at us wanted me to punch him in the face, and kick him where the sun don't shine," Andrea said and we all laughed. When I saw him walking this way I tapped Andrea on the shoulder and pointed to him. They both smirked. "Yeah me and Alex adopted Blake and honestly it has been great. We have been one big family, how are you and Jason sis," Andrea said, I learned that they consider themselves sisters but there not actually.

"Oh were just great I still can't believe I'm married though, but I love it. Were thinking about starting a family soon." I looked to find the guy with a shock expression. I bit my lip to stop laughing. We got are drinks and ordered are food. When we were done with eating we left. I still couldn't believe we did that. Are waiter just kept a shock expression. When we got in the car we all busted out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed. I know it was different. I noticed how I had Blake not really hanging with the girls so there. And I tried to focus on alex being a gangleader. Remember me saying that I went to the emergency room. Well Monday I had a x-ray, and today I will be getting a cat scan. So wish me luck. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out