Chapter 23

Blake's POV
"Oh my f*cking god, is this the fucking house!" Logan looked at the house with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you get used to it after a while," I told him.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." He responded, still looking at the house.

"Hey and when we enter be prepared to face a guy holding a gun to your face," I said remembering the first day I came to this house.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He finally looked away from the house. We were pulling up to it.

"The first day I came here I was meant with a gun to my face, there's two other people living in this house and almost three." I told him.

"Almost three?" He asked.

"The other people living here are married and are expecting a child, she's three months in." I told him.

"Jeez, how long have you been here?" He asked.

"Since October 1st, so almost two months." I was now realizing how long I've been here. This long, the longest I've been at a home without them abusing me. I know I'll be here for the rest of my life.

"Wow, have you been adopted before them?" He looked at me and asked.

"Yes five times. You?"

"Three, they weren't the best," he said looking down.

"Same for me," I told him. We got out of the car and I decided to let Logan go first. He opened the door and I saw a familiar figure jump out onto Logan. I held in my laughs.

"Blakey wakey! Your back! Where's your new brother! I must meet him!" Jordan yelled.

"Get off me! I have no idea who you are!" Logan yelled. Jordan looked at him wide eyes then at me.

"You knew I was here didn't you?" He said as he got off of Logan. I nodded my head. "You purposely had your new brother go in front didn't you?" I nodded. "I'm gonna get you!" My eyes widen and I took off running. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Blakey wakey I just want to talk!" He yelled. "Just come one out of there!"

"Never!" I yelled to him.

"There's no food in there, you can't live in there." He stated. My eyes widen in realization.

I'm doomed

Logan's POV

I watched as Blake ran away from the black haired kid who jumped on me. Who was he? I walked into the house to be meet with the living room. It was huge! I couldn't believe how big this house was.

"I see you meant Jordan." I turned around to be meant with Alex.

"Yeah I guess. Is that his name, and who is he?" I asked Alex.

"He's Blake's first ever friend, her best friend," Alex told me.

"Oh," was all I said.

   I wondered why this guy wanted adopted me. I thought I was going to be a orphan tell I was 18 then get kicked out.

"Where is your school at?" I looked at Alex.

"Why, you don't have to drop me off, I can walk," I told him.

"I will be switching you schools to be with Blake, if your alright with that."

"Yeah I'm fine with that," I responded. I heard running and I looked to see Blake running towards me. She hid behind me. I saw the Jordan kid running after her.

"I gonna get you Blake!" Jordan yelled. Blake then grabbed my wrist. I looked at her with a confused look.

"Run with me I'll show you to your room then we'll look are selfs in so he can't get us...now... RUN!" With that we both took off me following after her, she lead me up the stairs, and through a hallway. With that we were in a room, it was huge, it had red walls with a queen size bed in the corner of the room, then a computer on a black desk.

"OPEN THE DOOR! COME ONE PLEASE BLAKEY!" I heard Jordan yell.

"Should we?" Blake asked me.

"I guess?" I answered well it more sounded like a question. With that we let him in. I got to learn about him and Blake. Honestly I loved today.

~~~~~~
Honestly guys I'm still sad but decided to post. Hope you enjoyed. Phoenix out