Chapter 22

Blake's POV
I was sitting down in the living room watching tv. Waiting for Jordan to come over. He was finally no longer grounded which I am so happy about. This week has been so boring with out him. It was a day after thanksgiving. Jason and Sarah still weren't back. Alex and Andrea have been in there bed room talking, not like that. I heard a knock at the door. I bolted up and ran to it. I opened the door to have someone jump on me, next thing I knew I was falling to the ground. I felt Jordan switch places with me so I ended up falling on him. We both bursted out laughing. We got up and he hugged me again and started jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy to see you! I was locked away with a horrible man, chained to a wall hanged by my feet, starved. It was a nightmare." Jordan finally let me go. I looked at his father to see him roll his eyes.

"By that do you mean you were locked up in your house given three meals a day with delicious food and drinks but no electronics, right?" I asked him.

"It was no worse."was all he said.

"Well by Jordan I'll be picking you up by the end of the day alright?" His dad said.

"Yes father dearest goodbye," he waved and took my hand and ran to my room. I was chuckling the whole way.

We made it to my room and started talking about how thanksgiving went. Turns out he has all girl cousins so yeah he hated it.

"Where's Alex and Andrea? Usually they come and check on us and I've been here for a hour and a half?" Jordan asked.

"They've been in there room, I haven't talked to them all day," I explained.

"Talking or...?" Jordan said and I realized what he meant.

"Talking, there just talking, they have been acting weird lately," I said.

"Oh," was all he said. We started watching a movie. It was "Blended". A movie with Adam Sandler, in it. That's when we heard a knock at the door. We both looked to it to see it was Alex and Andrea.

"Blake there's something we need to talk about." I heard Alex say. I started to get scared.

"Yeah what is it," I asked.

"Um Jordan sweetie can you go into the living room?" Andrea asked. Jordan nodded and went to the living room.

"Blake you see my father will be coming and he wants to know that the gang will still continue, even if I don't want it, when I die this gang will be over, but he wants to know that it will continue, I would say that you would be taking it over but my father wouldn't agree with that, he'll be here in two weeks, and me and Andrea decided to adopt a boy, around your age." Alex explained, I was beyond shocked. I'm going to have a brother, even if it isn't blood, I'm still going to have one, I felt on the verge of tears, "we understand if you are angry or mad or," before he could finished I jumped up to hug him.

"Why do you think I'll be mad, I'm going to have a brother, I so happy, and I understand," I told him. Andrea joined in on the hug.

"I have no idea why we thought you would be mad, I honestly don't know, but tomorrow when you get out of school we'll go to a orphanage for boys. Alright?" Andrea said.

"Alright." I nodded.
--------------------------
"Aren't you excited!?" Jordan said during lunch.

"Yeah I guess, but I'm also really scared, what happens if he don't like me, or hates me, what happens if he doesn't like Alex, Andrea, Sarah, and Jason, or the future baby that's coming?" I told Jordan, he were sitting at a table that no one could hear us, cause he knew that's what I liked.