Chapter 13

Blake's POV
Cold...
That's I felt...
Cold....
Everything around me... was cold.
Where am I...
That was the first thought that ran through my mind.
Where was I
I tried to recall everything. That's when it hit me... I was kidnapped. Right where I thought I was safe. In a house full of people who cared about me. In my room. Does this have to do with Alex being a gang leader? Did someone want revenge on him so they kidnapped me? Are they going to...hurt me? So many questions ran through my mind. My eyes where still closed. I heard something open. It sounded like a door.
Thump, thump, thump, thump,
I heard footsteps. I then acted like I was asleep. I wish I didn't.
(Violence)
"Wake up little b*tch!" I heard a voice which sounded like a man yell. Before I could open my eyes I felt something hit me in my stomach. I screamed in pain. I curled into a ball hands holding it. I then realized...he kicked me.

"When I say get up you get up got it?!" He yelled/asked. I didn't say anything. I didn't move. My eyes shut tight stopping myself from crying. He didn't like this. He grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled my head. I scream out again.
It hurts so much... Alex, Andrea, Jason, Sarah, help me...
"When I ask you a question you answer got it?!" I nodded, not wanting him to hurt me. He then threw me to the ground. My head slammed right into the floor. I knew blood was coming out. I was used to this. I've been abused before god d*mit! Why can't I make a good life! When ever it's good it's ripped from me! Well I won't stand for that. I then tried picking myself up. Knees on the ground same with my hands. My red hair hiding my face. My eyes on the ground. Head face facing down. My hands were shaking. I wasn't going to let this happen to me. I don't give two sh*ts if I'm small or if I'm not strong enough! I will not stand for this! They can't throw me around like what happened years ago. I had parts of my past go through my mind.
Every kick,
Every punch,
Every slap,
Every hit,
Every word,
I will not let this happen again...
"Your weak," I said loud enough for them to hear. I tilted my head just enough to make it seem like I was looking at the ground. To see anger flash through his eyes.

"What did you just say?" He clenched his teeth and fist. I just laugh finding confidence in myself.

"I said your weak, you can't handle your problems, so instead you kidnap a kid, hoping that you won't fight...Your...Weak," I paused as I said those two words to give effect to hit. I then started standing up. Right leg then left. I then turned towards him. You could see anger in his eyes. He looked about 30-35. He walked up to me and threw a punch. I dodge. I had a plan. I knew he was skilled in fighting but when angry he could fight. That's what I got to do... make him angry.

"You little b*tch! You are the weak one!" He yelled, and again threw and easy punch to avoid. I got behind him. Knowing I could never take him down I have to mind trick him.

"People have called me weak, a b*tch and many more awful names, but they don't effect me anymore. I am strong, many people could just give up, but I won't. I will live, I will live the life I want. I. Will. Not. Give. Up! You can call me weak, a b*tch, or other names but I will not give up! You are the weak one! You freak in' kidnap a little kid, and you are losing a battle to one. I haven't threw one punch and yet I'm winning. You. Are. the Weak. One." I said. I then noticed the door was open. It was behind him.
BAM!
A gunshot?
The man turned around to see what was wrong. I heard someone scream.
BOOM!
Explosion?
I saw my chance. I didn't care if I would die. It was a chance I was willing to take to get out of here. So I took it. I raced towards the door. Until a hand grabbed my waist pulled me back and threw me on the floor. I screamed again.i heard laughter.

"Not so tough anymore are yah?" He laughed. I tried standing up again. He kicked my stomach. I groaned in pain. I was to weak to stand, but that didn't stop me. I then heard a phone go off.

"What I'm dealing with the b*tch." He sounded p*issed. I took this as my chance to stand up. He then stepped on my back and kept his foot there to make me lay there.

"They got a kid," the man said, "bring him down let's give the b*tch a friend," he smirked at me. He then ended the phone call and stayed standing up with his foot on my back.

"He's going to save me, they all are, they care for me." I said.

"Not if he doesn't know where you are." He gave me a wicked smile. I heard footsteps but couldn't look up.

"LET ME GO!" I heard a familiar voice.
Jordan?
"I see know we got two little brats in one cell, and little Jordan's father ran away," he laughed, "that's just pathetic." He spat out, "you can go." I heard a loud Thump! I then heard what sounded like Jordan yell out in pain. The door slammed shut. I felt the mans foot go deep into my back. I bit my lip trying not to make a sound. I soon tasted blood... the pressure was off my back and a second later I felt the man kick me. I screamed out in pain, curling up into a ball holding my stomach.

"Know look who's the weak one," with one last laugh he walked out of the room, not before slamming it shut and locking it. I then looked around the room.
Gray walls,
No bed,
No widows.

"Who are you?" I looked at saw the boy that I went to school with...
Jordan...
"B-b-Blake I-I-is t-that you?" Jordan asked.

"Yes," I said. He looks old shocked. He has never heard my voice before.

"Why are you here?" This kid asks wayyyyy to many questions.

"My adoptive father, Alex, is a gang leader, I think it has something to do with that." I stated. He looked so shocked.

"You can really talk," I nodded, "I guess I should say why I'm here... my dad is also a gang leader and he took me with him 'cause we were going to ambush this place but I got captured and my father ran away," he looked on the verge of tears. I crawled to him and hugged him. He was scared. He was shaking so badly. I whispered soft nothings into his ear. He cried his eyes out. This is why I like Jordan, most guys would act strong in this kind of situation but Jordan is letting out his true emotions. That makes him stronger then any guy that doesn't show emotions.

"What am I saying are you ok you look like you got hit my a car?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I've been through worse, I'm just glad that we got each other in this situation." I said.

"Me too Blake, me too."

Alex's POV
THREE F*CKIN' DAYS! Three days she has been missing.
She has been missing for three days. I don't know what I'm gonna do(if anyone can guess what Disney song has this lyric 'what am I going to do' I will so happy! I can't think of what it is from?) I heard a knock from my office door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened to reveal Austin, a gang leader who I have an alliance
With.

"Alex, I need your help," he said.

"With what, I'm trying to deal with something here." I said.

"It's my son, we was token." I wanted to help but I have my dau- Blake to find.

"I'm sorry but I'm trying to find my daug- Blake I can't deal with trying to find two kids."

"I know but I think they might be in the same place, Peter Green took her right, he took Jordan too." I then saw hope.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go get them back.

Peter, you better be prepared for what's coming, you should of thought twice before taking my daughter.
I didn't change what I said. Blake was my daughter, I don't care if she's adopted, she is my daughter...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Besides the violence I think this is my favorite chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I want you guys to do something. Leave questions you have for me and in the next chapter I will answer them. The only limit is where I live or others. I will try to answer all ok. I hope you all enjoyed. See you all next time byeeeeeeeee Phoenix out