Chapter 11

Blake's POV
My second day of school has been okay. It was currently lunch recess. I was wearing a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and blue jeans. I was sitting under a tree watching the other kids play.

"Hey Blake," I looked up and saw Jordan. I waved back. I haven't really talked to them, "I got a game, I'm gonna ask you yes or no questions and you just move your head okay?" I nodded.

"Favorite color is... green?" I shook my head.

"Red?" Shook my head.

"Yellow?" Nope, I shook my head.

"Blue?" I nodded.

"Alright ummm favorite animal.. dog?" I shook my head. I thought this was going to be to hard so I pulled out my notebook and wrote tiger.

"Your favorite animal is a tiger," I nodded. I then pointed to him.

"What's my favorite animal?" I nodded, "hmmmmmm I guess I would have to say a... bear." We continued like this. I learned that his favorite food is pasta, favorite color is yellow, and he has two younger sisters who are twins. The bell rang and class started. Before I knew it I was home. Andrea was the one to pick me up today. Everyone was sitting in the couch when we walked in.

"Finally now we can know what Sarah and Jason are keeping from us." Alex said.

"Yes know sit down me and Sarah have to tell you all something," Jason said and we followed. Sarah and Jason were standing up.

"We only found out yesterday and umm well you see...Sarah she's... how do I say this ummm," Jason was cut off.

"I'm pregnant." Andrea jumped off the couch and hugged Sarah supper tight.

"OMG OMG OMFG OH MY F*CKING GOD IM GONNA BE A AUNT!" Andrea yelled while jumping up and down. Alex's got off the couch and patted Jason on the shoulder/ back.

"Looks like your gonna be a dad, congrats Jason," Alex said.

"Thanks heh yeah," I didn't know how to react. I mean I have never been in this spot before. I just didn't know what to say. So I said the only thing that came to mine.

"Congrats," I said.

"Thanks Blake, I guess your gonna have a little cousin," Sarah gave me a heart warming smile. Which I returned.

"I guess I will," I said. That's when I thought, "how long have you been pregnant?"

"One and a half months," Sarah answered.

"This is so amazing!" Andrea yelled.

"Well now I gonna feel bad buuttttt I need to take Jason and Blake," Alex said.

"Okay me and Andrea I gonna talk about the baby," and just like that they went off about the baby.

"Alright come one Blake, Jason," Alex said and we followed him to the car. Like last time Alex, driver, Jason passenger,and me in the back seat middle.

"Alright why did you need us?" Jason asked.

"I need help okay," Alex said.

"Wait Alex, the Alex is asking me and and a 12 year old for help, never would I see the day." It was like me and Alex planned this. We looked at each other and then we hit Jason. I hit him on his arm and Alex got his head. "OWWWW, you guys are mean." He crossed his arms and pouted. Me and Alex both bursted out laughing.

"I sometimes wonder how is older you or Blake, for you Jason act like a child." Alex stated.

"I agree," I said.

"I do not," he said in a baby voice.

"Aww is it lwttle Jason's nap nap time," I said in a baby voice.

"STAHHHHHHP!" He said in a kid voice. I was dying in laughter.

"Ok ok fun over but umm I think I wanna purpose, to Andrea." Alex said. And just like that Jason started screaming like a fan girl.

"AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD FINALLY! THE SHIP WILL SAIL!" Alex punched Jason.

"Shut up, look I need help planning it and which ring should I buy her."

"Andrea would like something simple, nothing to romantic like maybe you plan a picnic, on a hill and as the sun goes down or rises you purpose. And as for the ring, nothing to serious, a simple ring, not to flashy." I said remembering Sarah talking about how Jason purposes and how Andrea talked about how she wanted Alex to purpose.

"How do you know?" Alex looked at me.

"She talked about it before." And with that we walked in the ring store to buy a ring.
~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it is short. See you all next time. Byeeeeeee Phoenix out