Chapter 26

*few months later*
Blake's POV
Sarah's stomach was huge by now. She is six months pregnant though. It's been a few months after meeting Alex's father, Mr.Carter. He was a real dick. He kept trying to boss me around, and was saying sexist things. For example: "Wow, these girls should try to clean this house better, what a mess. Don't you have three women here." "Alex, you should be marrying a girl who can give you children, that's all there good for," things like that. So I really hated him. I finally told Logan all the things that have happened to me. He feels terrible.

I was currently staring at my pinky. Remembering the promise we made.

He held his pinkie out, we interlaced are pinkies to seal a promise. A promise I will remember. With one last hug we left my room, and the house.

I never realized how much you could miss someone tell now. I wasn't able to keep in touch, I only had memories and pictures that were taken of us. I really missed him. He was my first friend, my best friend. I even remembered how he first talk to me.

That's when I felt a sliding paper. I looked to see that it said.

Looks like we kinda are the same.

I then wrote. how?

Are names silly. Jordan usually is a girls name and Blake is usually a boys name see. I smiled at his attempt to talk to me. But then I thought so I wrote my thought down.

He is such a goof I swear. I laughed. I really wish he was here. But I know he left with a good reason. He had to leave for he was endanger. I just hope he keeps his promise and that we will meet again. I knew deep down that I would see him. I just wish it was soon.

"What you thinking about?" I jumped! Lost in thought I didn't hear Logan ranger my room.

"Jordan..." I looked down at my lap. I felt the bed sink down as Logan sat next to me.

"Everything will get better, remember his promise, that dingus will keep it, even if we have to hunt him down and tackle him when we see him." I snorted then laughed.

"You bet we will," we both started laughing.

"So excited for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Of course, there finally getting married," I said.

Alex and Andrea were finally getting married, tomorrow was there wedding day. Remember Alex's secret spot, that's where the wedding will be. I was super happy for them. Both me and Logan are in the wedding. I'm a bridesmaid and he's one of the grooms men.

"See everything is going up." Logan smiles

"Yes, yes it is,"
——————————————-

I found a love for me

I watched as Andrea walked down the isle listening to the music playing in the background

So darling just drive right in
Follow my lead

I saw tears of happiness go down both Alex and Andreas cheek.

Well I found a girl
Beautiful and sweet

Jason was a crying mess, and Sarah, well she was also one too.

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
So darling just kiss me slow
You're heart is all I know
And in eyes are holding mine

Andrea finally reached Alex, and he had to wipe a tear from his face. I saw him whisper something to her, which made her smile. The preacher was going on the vowels. And Andrea got to say hers

"Dear Alex,
I never knew I would be standing up here right now saying this to you but here I am. You have made me the happiest girl alive. Even if you are a asshole sometimes but you're my asshole. Were both raising two amazing kids, which I'm so happy so have in my life. You have helped me become the person who I am today. When I first meant you I never knew that this would happen. But the moment you asked me to be yours I knew someday I would be here. I can't wait for the years to come, as I grow old with you. Thank you Alex for being apart of my life, I love you."

That did it, Alex broke. He turned into a huge crying mess.

"Dear Andrea,
The moment my eyes landed on you I knew there was something special about you. But I couldn't but my finger on it. So I decided to go up to you so I could find out. I wasn't much of a people person but you helped me with that. Now I am really good at my people's skills. You became a huge part in my life and have helped me through so much. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. To hold you and to be at your side. Thank you for putting up with me. I know I can be a dick sometimes but somehow you put up with that. I'm so happy that I am here with you. And I can't believe how we turned out. We had people doubt are love but who cares about what they think. As long as we are happy. I'm so happy to call you mine, and just stand up here with you.
I love you."

The preacher has them recite things, and say "I do." In all honesty I was tearing up.

"You May kiss the bride."

With that Alex pulled Andrea in and kissed her. I saw Hunters Mom cover his eyes, same with other parents. I smiled. This was my family. My home. I couldn't of asked for anything better. I thought life was horrible back in the orphanage but now look at it. I guess you just gotta keep you head up. And smile against the world. Life may get you down but you gotta show that you are alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who's back, back again, again, Phoenix's back, back, tell a friend. Sorry guys for not updating but I will try to keep updating more. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and don't forget to smile.