Chapter 8

Blake's POV
Turns out that I have three days of my soon to be old school. Then of to my new school. YAY! Note sarcasm. I was on my way. You know how you get that feeling in your stomach where you feel like something bad is going on. I have that feeling. I feel like something is going to happen. I wonder what. I finally got to school and everyone was hanging out with there friends. I wish I had a friend sometimes. But I also like to be alone. I made it through half of day without causing any trouble so far. It was now lunch. I watched as three guys walked up to me that where in my class. One was named Jack, then Austin, lastly Elijah. Austin was the first to speak.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Blake. A little birdie told me your going to a new school. Well I think if that does happen we should bid you a fair well. It's the least we can do," Austin apple as if we was speaking to a friend.

"Yeah we should I mean we have known each other for a long time. " Elijah smirked.

"I agree we should. We should bid this b*tch fair fell." That made my anger boil.

"I agree I mean she is a wonderful b*tch. She lets her anger get the better of her," I clenched my fist ready to attack. But then I remembered what Alex said. Let them grow the first punch. I have to let them throw it.

"Aww look she's clenching her fist but ain't punchin', come on Blake punch us. See if we care. Go ahead punch us and see if we care. Your punches don't even hurt. There weak like you are. That's probably why you where abandon as a baby. Your birth parents gave you up for they saw you as a weakling. And that's all you'll ev-" before he could finish a voice spoke. A voice only few people ever hear.

"Go ahead, call me names, do what ever you want punch me, I.Dare.You. See what happens. Throw a punch at me. Do it. I can see your hesitation.you are all chi-" I saw a hand coming my way but I dodged. Another fist but I grabbed it and twisted Jacks wrist. He looked on the verge of tears. I let go of his wrist and kicked his legs. He fell to the ground holding his wrist biting his lip trying not to cry. Elijah then swung his fist but I dodge then trapped his wrist and flipped him so he landed on his back winded. Austin then tried to kick me and throw a punch. But I dodge each one. I then punch him in the face.

"BLAKEEEEE!" I looked up to see an angry teacher. That's when I knew I was in trouble. The teach lend me to the principles office. I walked in to see the principal on the phone.

"Yes Blake as just gotten into another fight,"there was a pause, "we also have gotten it on video," another pause, "see you in a few minutes," we then hanged up, "Blake what did I tell you, I have even got it on video. I said that you would be expelled. Your adoptive father is coming here and the video surveillance also gets sound so we will be able to her what was going on." I didn't make a sound. We sat like that for a few minutes before the dot opened. I looked behind me to see Alex.

"Hello sir you called about Blake." Alex than sat next to me.

"Yes she has gotten into another fight and I got it on video, you will also be able to her the sound," he turned the computer around as the video played.

Alex's POV

I watched threw the whole video. I was impressed with Blake's fighting skills. I also noticed how she didn't throw the first punch.

"As you can see Blake caused another fight so I will half t-" I cut him of.

"If you watched the whole video you will notice how Blake never threw the first punch. All three boys threw the first punch. Also the fight was unfair for the boys had three and it was just Blake. And Blake never went up to the boys, instead they went up to her and started the fight," I stated.

"Yes but still all three boys were injured and Blake doesn't have a single bruise, you must relives that she ca-"

"Can what protect herself, because that's what I'm seeing, Blake defending herself, she was called a b*tch by these boys and I bet your not going to punish them are you, no your not, I feel like all you people hate this girl for who she is, but I honestly am happy to know that this girl can protect herself, that this girl can fight, that this girl knows when to attack, that she can beat up kids older then her, I am honestly really happy for her to be like that, Blake was only going to be here for two more days for I signed her up for a new school, but I guess it will be only one day, goodbye." I then got up with Blake following me. She seemed to have a lot on her mind. But I didn't ask. We walked to the car and got in. On the way home I heard a small voice say two words.

"Thank you," (AN I was thinking about ending it right here but nahhhh)

Blake's POV

I listened to what Alex said. He stood up for me. In all of my years of living no one, and I mean no one has ever stood up for me. Why. People usually bring me back to the orphanage by know. But he hasn't. Why. I couldn't believe what I heard. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. Like what do you do when someone does that. I have no idea. So I did the only thing I could think of. As we were in the car I looked down at my hands and said two words that can mean so many things.

"Thank you."  Alex looked at me like I was crazy.

"You just talked," I nodded, "why are you thankful I haven't done anything for you to thank me?" I hesitated to answer but did.

"No one has ever stood up for me like that, but you did, I don't understand everyone hates me, they call me names, then the adults always take there sides, I've been punched and the kid only got a warning while when I threw my first punch at someone I get a detention, when ever someone wants to adopt me Ms. Lincoln says bad things about me. They treat me like trash. They all hate me, but you stood up for me." I knew I was clenching my fist. I remembered everything I've been through. All the things that were said to me. The scars I carry. That's when I felt something wet on my face. I lifted my hand to my face and saw that I was crying. I was actually crying. Tears fell onto my fist. I clenched my eyes closed to stop but I didn't. I caught a glimpse of outside and saw that we were heading towards the house. Alex said nothing. The car came to a stop. I heard the car door open and closed. I then heard my car door opening. I looked up and saw Alex.

"Come on let me show you something," I then got out of the car and followed over him. We were then at the edge of a cliff. He sat down, and I sat down next to him hugging my knees to my chest. "Is it true?"

"What?" I looked over at him. What the hell did he mean by that.

"Is it true that everyone hates you?" I only nodded. "Why do you say that?"

"Because all they ever do is call me a b*tch, they also try and pick fights with me, then I bet thrown around as a orphan, I will be in a home then back at the orphanage, I'm treated like an object, that's all I ever feel, I just want to be alone because everyone hates me," I said putting my head on my knees.

"You're actually talking," he stated.

"I don't know why, it feels so weird to talk."

"You barely ever talk, looks like I am gaining your trust." I didn't say anything.

"A-are you going to give me back," my eyes were still watering.

"No I won't you seem different from other children and that's one of the many reasons why a adopted you."

"I see," we both stopped talking. No one talked. I don't know why but I'm happy that Alex adopted me. I never am happy when i get adopted. But I was know. I think I can be happy. Maybe I can finally have a good life.
~~~~~~~~~
1529 words wow. Are you happy. Honestly this is probably going to be my favorite chapter. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a wedding then I would of updated earlier today but I had to go to the emergency room. Don't worry I'm fine everything is all good. I know I'm gonna half to explain to DragonPrincess987 i will do that when I come over to your house I just don't want to explain over the phone. It to hard. That's it for know hope you all enjoyed byeeeeeeeee Phoenix out