chapter 3

Blake's POV

Finally! Done with unpacking. I honestly didn't have that much but still eh. I am actually really hungry. As if on cue my stomach didn't growl out in hunger. Don't you read those stories where the main characters stomach growls right when they mention that they are hungry it is wer- Know my stomach growls. Geez it couldn't do it on cue. It just haaaad to interrupt me. Well I should go see what is for dinner. I get out of my ugly room. It just had to be pink. UGH! Ok know I sound like a spoiled kid. Which I'm not. Oh yeah I just remembered something. I was thinking that Alex was a criminal because he lied about his name. Why else would he lie about his name. WAIT IS A MURDER! OMFG I GOT ADOPTED BY A MURDER/CRIMINAL! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! breath Blake Breath. Maybe he just doesn't like telling people he don't know his real name. Maybe he is someone famous like he does live in a mansion and has a really cool car. Yeah that's is. Oh look I reached kitchen do- wait I hear talking. I wonder what they are talking about.

"...THEY F*CKIN' DID WHAT! I'M GONNA KILL THEM! THEY KILLED 10 OF MY MEN AND THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!" w-w-what the hell are they talkin' about.

"Its your call Alex your are the leader of this gang," I heard a female voice. W-wait did she just say leader of a gang. I-is Alex a-a-a gang leader. OMG OMG OMG OMFG ARE THEY GONNA KILL ME! That's when I started backing up. Me being me backed up into a small table causing me to fall down. That's when the door open to reveal, Alex, Jason, and two other girls. The girls had guns in their hands aiming at me. My eyes went wide in fear.

"Blake how much did you hear?" Alex asked. I motioned my hand where my fingers were spread apart going from side to side indicting so-so. "When did you first hear us talking?" I then put up 10 fingers then pointed to Alex and Jason saying I heard 10 mem. Clever right. Alex just sighed. "Great know she knows who we are."

"Can't we just kill her," The girl with Blonde hair said.

"No she was going to find out anyway. Just as long as she says nothin' to anyone we will be all good," The other girl who had black hair said.

"I know I was only joking Sarah I could never hurt a innocent kid." The blonde one said.

"Trust me this girl knows how to fight. When I meant to go adopt her the lady said that she has been in a lot of fights. She has sent a kid to the hospital who was two years older then her." Alex said.

"I like her already she will fit in," The blonde said as the black hair girl agreed, "My name is Andrea sweetie and that other girl over there is Sarah." She held out her hand for me to shake but I only just nodded. " I have a question for you... Blake was it right?" I nodded, "How do you like your room because I was arguing with that d*ckhead over there," She pointed to Alex, "that he should decorate the room when you get here but he thought that all girls love pink, so do you want to redecorate or no," I nodded. I HATED pink like I said before. She just chuckled, "See what did I tell you Alex she even agrees with me."

"Fine we will redecorate her room alright." Alex said. I knew I had I huge smile on my face. We then ate in silence which was nice. The dinner was probably the best dinner I ever had.   That's When I remembered something I have school tomorrow yay(note sarcasm) I turned to Alex.

"What is it Blake?" I then motioned with my hands a book the traced a a building with my hands in the air. Then I did more weird things to motion for tomorrow. Trust me it was hard but after 100 tries he finally got it. "You have school tomorrow?" I nodded, "alright right down what school it is and I will drop you of and tell me what time to pick you up. After that we are getting you a phone," I nodded then went up to my room. I have this stuff animal that is stitch from lilo and stitch, it is so cute and I can't sleep without it. Or I get memories that I would like to forget. I snuggled into bed and had a dream of nothin'. When I woke up I took a shower then got dressed. At my school you have to wear school uniform since it was a charter school. YAY(note sarcasm). I got a blue shirt with a collar and it had three buttons on it. Then tan color pants. I brushed my red hair and through it up into a
Pony tail. I looked at myself through the mirror. I saw the same thing I
Always do. Blue eyes and red hair, and a little girl who was broken. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

"You ready," I looked up to find Alex standing by the counter. I only nodded. We then left.
-------time skip--------
It was currently lunch time and I was sitting by myself like always. Since I had no friends. I have tried to but it is impossible. I just sighed. I never ate anything for lunch since I have a small stomach. I have gone two weeks with out eating before so this is nothin'. That's when I heard laughing. I looked up and saw two boys that were in 8th grade.

"Look at you, all alone because that is all you are. A little b*tch who thinks she is all that because she can beat up someone who is two years older and is a boy. Well all you are is weak. That's probably why your parents left you. They knew how weak you were and they didn't even love you." That's when I snapped. I jumped on him and kept punching him and punching him. I kicked him in the the stomach.

"THATS FOR CALLING ME A LITTLE B*TCH I DON'T GIVE TWO F*CKS WHO YOU ARE BUT NO ONE CALLS ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled. Everyone was to shocked to say anything. They knew I was mad. All because I spoke. Next thing I knew I was in the principles office with Alex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that was a pretty good chapter don't you guys think. I got nothing else to say so byeeeeeeee Phoenix out