Chapter 14

Blake's POV
I don't know how long we've been here. All I know is that we're somewhere different. After Jordan came they moved us. I believe were in the basement. I remember them coming in, blind folding us and dragging us somewhere. We both take turns sleeping. We were watching out for each other. Jordan was really protective of me. He said he did this because he was scared they would try something, if you know what I mean. They only give us little bit of food and water. Enough so we don't die. Jordan keeps saying that everything will be okay. I just don't know anymore. Jordan was asleep and I was watching out. I then heard the door open and footsteps.

"Jordan, Jordan wake up," I said shaking him. I opened his eyes slowly.

"Looks like the brats are awake," a man carry a plate with are food on it sneered, "here know eat up," he then through are food at us. It was only a piece of bread. I was used to getting very little food, but I don't think Jordan was.

"Here Jordan you can have mine," I said handing a piece of bread to him.

"No I can't take that," he said shaking his head.

"Jordan just take it, I don't need it, I have went for a long time without food before so take it." I left no room for arguments. He only nodded and took the piece of bread.

"Blake how do you think we're going to get out of here?" I looked over at him.

"Don't worry Jordan we'll be home before you know it." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"
----------------------------
I woke up to the sound of yelling.
(Warning lots of cussing and abuse/mature content )
"You little piece of sh*t!" I heard  the man who I first meant in here tell. I still didn't know his name.

"You can't hurt her!" I heard Jordan yell.

"Move you little sh*t head! I need to deal with this b*tch!" I looked up and saw the man throw Jordan across the room.

"Jordan!" I got up and ran to him. I checked his pulse which was ok. The bad thing was, was that he was unconscious. I felt something grab my hair and pull me back. I screamed.

"Shut up you little b*tch!" The man sneered. He then flipped me over so that I was laying my back. He then lifted my shoulders and slammed them on the concrete floor! I yelled! I felt a sharp pain go right to my cheek and I head turned to the side. I then relived that he slapped me. Silent tears fell down my face.

"Worthless b*tch! No good for anything besides one thing!" He yelled as slapped me again. He then hand-cuffed my hands. I started moving ,kicking fearing for what was next. My fear became reality. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I started screaming, kicking, and crying, begging him to not do it. He pulled down my ,now worn out, pant. He held me down and took something that is precious to lots of girls. All that could be heard was his moaning, and my screaming and crying. Jordan woke up and the man had someone comedown to hold Jordan down. Jordan was force to watch everything. When the man was done he pulled up his pants and went out of the room. I just layer there,not caring if Jordan saw me with no underwear or pants one. I was a crying mess. Jordan then helped me up so I could put them on. When I did we both sat together against the wall in a corner. He was the one in it. He had his arm over my shoulder while he told me everything was going to be alright. I don't know how but I feel asleep, hoping that I won't ever have to go through that again...
.
.
.
Jordan's POV-
I felt so useless. I watched it all yet couldn't do anything about it. I watch her scream and cry while that man was moaning on top of her. My fist clenched at that thought. I could of tried. I should of tried something. Blake was asleep on my shoulder. She looked so calm even though her face had tear stains on it. I soon felt my eyes getting heavy. Soon I was out like a light.

Alex's POV
One week and a half... that's how long both two kids have been gone. We search the warehouse where they attacked but it looked like they were gone. We found a flash drive with a video on it. It was him... he was talking about how they were going to torture the two children. It was like he knew we would find which I'm am post he that's what he wanted. My fists would clench at the thought of what he might do the Blake. Her birthday was coming up and I wanted her out of there. I just didn't know where they were. It was three days until it was her birthday. Until she turned 13 . I needed to find her. I was looking through surveillance cameras until there was a heavy knock at the door.

"Come in" I looked up to find Jason.

"Look what I found." He stated with a smirk. It was a video, it showed where the kids where.

"This is what we needed!" I exclaimed, "we're gettin' her back!" I said with a smile. We bother where smillin' at each other.

Don't worry Blake we're comin'...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it guys. I am so osnos sis is sos sos sos sos sos so sorry for not updating. I just haven't been able to think lately. Welp I feel like I'm going to be murdered know for what I have done. But good thing none of you know my real name nor do I know where I live. Wait, oh no one of you guys do. Please dragon princess don't kill me!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Well that it's byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Phoenix out