How you meet💗 ~Emilio

Emilio: You were best friends with Tristan Tales. Even thou you live in (your/home town), he flew you out to LA to see him. After flying hours to LA, you landed at the airport. You entered into the lobby and saw Tristan with a sign saying, (Y/n last/name). You walked behind him and tazered him. He jumped. He hugged you. "Tristan I missed you. How are you?" "good. Good. You?" "Im amazing." After an half an hour of driving, you pulled up to Jake's house. You got your stuff and rang the door bell. Tessa came and opened the door. "Tessa hi!" you hugged her. "Hi! Omg we have a lot of stuff to catch up on." she said walking with you in the kitchen-living room area. You see two boys outside. Twins to be the exact, cute twins. I walked in the kitchen. "Hey Tess. Who are those two twins?" "Emilio and Ivan Martinez. There new here at Team 10." "cool." Jake came in. "Yo (Last name) what up big dog." "Hi Jakey! How are u Pauly?" I hugged him. "Good good. Martinez!!" The two twins came in. "Guys. This is one of my good friends, Y/N." One of them comes up to me. "I'm Ivan. Nice to meet you." "Ivan. Come here!" Jake called. "See you later." Im guessing Emilio came up to me. "Emilio. Can I show you around?" "sure." He showed me around the house even thou I have been there many many times. A little while later, it was around 8 and Tristan wanted to go back to his house, since Im staying with him. We were about to get ready to leave. Tristan and I said goodbyes to everyone. Tristan walked out the door. I was about to when Emilio stopped me. "Here. Take this and I'll see u tomorrow." then walked to his little room area. I left the house and got in the car with Tristan. "What did he get you?" He asked. I looked at the piece of paper and it said, 'hope we can hang out again sometime. Here's my number. Call or text whenever.' I left Tristan hanging and just smiled.

That's was Emilio's imagine. Ivan's is next. Hope u enjoyed. ~Jen💙