Ivan imagine for Lea

beautyblurred hope u enjoy!

It was Ivan's and I's 4 year anniversary today. I called Jake and told him and everyone else that was helping to get everything ready by 8. I showered and got dressed. This is what I'm wearing👇

 This is what I'm wearing👇

It was 7:40. I drove to the house and walked in. No one was home, except maybe Ivan cause I'm gonna surprise him. I walked to his room and opened the door. I opened it and saw what I never saw and that I've seen many times. Ivan and Tessa making out. "How could both of you guys do this to me?!" They both looked at you and they nothing. You walked out and start to cry while walking down the steps. Ivan came running after you. "Lea!" "Go away!" You got in your car and drove to your cousin Corbyn's (why don't we) house since your were staying there for awhile. You got out of the car and walked in crying. The guys were just sitting playing music when you came in crying. They walked up to you and hugged you? "What's wrong Lea?" Zach asked. "I just walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me. But it's nothing new. Every guy I date always cheats on me. I'll be upstairs if you need me." They let you go and you went upstairs. You got changed into your pjs and got into bed. Since it's only 8:30 you turned on your Quiet Songs playlist and laid down. You asked yourself, "why does every guy I date breakup with me by cheating? And Ivan was different. I thought me and him were good together but apparently not." After a few songs you went to sleep.

                    The next day.

You got up and got changed.

 You walked down the steps in the kitchen

You walked down the steps in the kitchen. "Hey Lea. How you doing?" Corbyn asked. "Fine. I'll you later today. I'm going over to Jakes." You grabbed a granola bar and walked out. You got to Jakes. You spent the whole day with Jake and the rest of Team 10 but you avoided Ivan and Tessa. You left to go back but immediately got a text to come back cause you apparently     left something there. So you got dressed in this and left👇

You got there and went to the backyard

You got there and went to the backyard. You saw Ivan with a table with food and asked, "what's this for?" "Our 4 year anniversary. Look Lea I'm sorry. Corbyn called Logan which he told Jake and Jake told me that every guy you dated cheated on you and that I was different so I wanted to make it up to you. Wanna be my girlfriend again?" You nodded. You went up to him and kissed him.

Hope you enjoyed! It took a long time write but I got it done! Finally done with Personals, still closed. See u in the next one! Stay dope! -jen💙