You hang out with him for the day💞 ~Emilio

Tristan talked to Jake and the rest of team 10 that they wanted you and Emilio to hang out and maybe date eachother. Tristan in the morning woke you up, made you breakfast, and after breakfast told you to pack some extra clothes, a towel, and your swimsuit, because you were going to the beach. You went up your room and got changed. (Your outfit at top) You packed your bag and got in the car with Tristan. You guys got to the beach and got out of the car. You headed down to the beach. You saw the others, that included, Ivan, Jake, Tessa, Kade, Erica, Anthony, Chance, and Emilio. You sat your stuff down. You put out your blanket and sat down. A few minutes later, everyone went to get some food and water for everyone, leaving me and Emilio alone. It was taking awhile so I talked to Emilio to pass the time. "So Emilio, where are you from again?" "Spain." He looked at me when he said it. "Cool. I've always wanted to go there as a kid. Do you speak Spanish too?" "yeah. Its what I always spoke until Jake and them started to teach Ivan and I English. We practice and practice until we spoke fluently." "awesome. Aren't you from Barcelona?" "yup." "so cool. So I have another question since their taking awhile. So, whose older? You or Ivan?" "I am." "cool." A silence happened. It want awkward, it was nice. "You wanna go in the water?" "sure. If you can catch me!" You got up at fast as you can and ran in the water, with Emilio following behind you. He catches up to you. He was just watching you when he just trips in the water and falls face first in the shallow water. You run over and help him up. "You ok?" You ask. "Yeah." You guys go further into the water and swing around and have fun. It was 5 when you got out. "They are taking a long time." "yeah." A few minutes later after getting dried off and changed. By 7 you saw a truck coming, hoping it was the guys. Tristan got out and walked over to you quietly hoping to scare you. He tazered you in the side. "Omg!" You jumped and turned around. "Tristan! Where have you guys been! we've been waiting for like two hours!" "we forgot about you. Were sorry." You guys got in the truck and drove to Jake's house. When you walked in the door, you saw Jake vlogging, nothing new. You and Emilio were standing by eachother when jake said, "here are the new love birds. I hope you guys had fun." He turned the camera on us. We had sour faces. "It wasn't that bad actually. I enjoyed it." He started jumping up and down. "Yeah. That's my girl!" He turned the camera on him. "We did it Jake Paulers. That's what Im talking about!" He went off to do his closer. I went over to the bathroom to get changed. He was about to say his closing when I jumped in with him. "Its everyday bro! Peace!" I walked off to the bathroom to change my clothes. U got changed and sleeped on the trampoline because you stayed at Jake's house that night.

Hope you enjoyed! Im gonna do Ivan's very very soon. Its everyday bro! Peace! (Not really) ~Jen💙