You hang out with Emilio for the day😁 -I

IT'S FINALLY SUMMER!!!!!☀️

You just got done with finishing college in Los Angeles. You checked out of your classes from your teachers and the front desk. You grabbed all the stuff you needed. You got back in your car. You put your stuff down in the back seat and got in. "It's finally summer!!" You screamed when you got in your car. You put your sunglasses on and put on your fav music and drove to the team 10 house. You got their and went inside. "I'm back!" You yelled. No responded. Anthony came down. "Hey y/n. You happy that your done with college." "Hey Tony. And yes very happy. Where is everyone?" "They took Ivan to the airport cause it's his turn to visit his fan." You nodded. You went into the kitchen and went to film a video. "Hey Tony what to film a video with me?" He looked at you. "Sorry y/n I would but me and the guys are going out. I think Emilio is staying. Ask him." You nod. A few minutes later then came back. Jake, Chance, Anthony, and Chad went out and Emilio stayed like Tony said. Emilio was just chilling in the office. You went to the office and asked, "hey Em. Wanna film a video with me?" "Sure."
You set up the camera. You turned on the camera and sat down. "Hey guys! It's y/n here and welcome back to my channel. Today I have a special guest. Please welcome... drum roll... Emilio Martinez!" He sat down next to you. "If you didn't know they took turns visiting their family and today was Ivan's turn... so I'm doing a collabe with Emilio."   After the video, you went out to eat together. After eating when you got back to the team 10 house, everyone was back. After everyone went to bed, you thank Emilio for a great day. Then you guys went to bed.

Hope you enjoyed! That was kinda later then expected. Sorry. If you would like a personal imagine, message me. If u have any ideas for a imagine comment below. Stay Dope! -Jen💙