You think he forgets your birthday but he doesnt🙂 -E

It's your birthday. April 1st. Same as Logan Paul, your best friend. Logan is over-protective of you. He's the big brother you always wanted. you woke up and got dressed in this..{👇}

{👇}

You went into the Ohio/Spain room

You went into the Ohio/Spain room. You saw Emilio and went over to him. You kissed him and he kissed back. "Morning lovely." "Morning." You waited for him to say Happy Birthday but he never did. "You ok? You look down." "No no. I'm fine." "Good." He walks out. "It's just my birthday and you forgot." You said to yourself. You walked downstairs and saw everyone in the office. "Hey guys." "Sup Y/n." Everyone said. No one even said happy birthday to me. "I'll be at Logan's if you need me." You said and walked out. You got in your car and drove to see Logan. You knocked on the door. He answered with him vlogging. "Happy Birthday Logan!" You said hugging him. "You too. Hey wanna hang out today. Since it's both of our birthdays?" "Totally!" Logan got dressed and you guys went to go have fun.
                     (Emilio's pov)
After Y/n left, we set everything up. Balloons, happy birthday sign, the cake ready and the presents. Logan is taking y/n out for the day. Since they share the same birthday. We got everything ready and this is how it turned out.

                      (Logan's pov)Me and y/n went to do some own birthday shopping

(Logan's pov)
Me and y/n went to do some own birthday shopping. We were eating our food from the food court when Jake texted me that everything was ready. "Ready to go?" She looked up. "Yup. Let's go." We got our stuff and drove to Jakes house. We got out but I let her in first. We got to the door. "Wait. I forgot my phone in the car." I ran to the gate and went around to the back.
(Your pov)
Logan was taking forever so I decided to go in without him. I walked inside and the lights were off. I turned them on. Everyone jumped out and screamed, "surprise!" "Omg guys! Thank you all so much!" I went over to Emilio. "You planned all this?" He nodded. "I thought you forgot about my birthday. Thanks for everything Emmy. I love you!"❤️ "I would never forget your birthday. And no problem babe. And I love you too." You too kissed. You went on and thanked everyone else and hugged them. You partied for the rest of the night. That was the best birthday you have ever had.

Hope you enjoyed! I started to write this yesterday. Only took me a day to write. Ivan's is soon. Maybe tomorrow. Stay dope! -Jen💚