Fireworks🎇 -E

Today was your favorite holiday ever, Americas Birthday, 4th of July. You were at your house that you bought in LA. You decided to get some fireworks to shoot off with Emilio and everyone else. You got dressed in your best Red, White, & Blue clothes.

 You got dressed in your best Red, White, & Blue clothes

You got in your Tesla and drove to a firework store. You got all kinds of fireworks. You drove back home, unpacked all the fireworks, and went to the team ten house. You walked in. You saw Jake and Ericka leaving for some where. "Hey guys. Where u guys going?" "Hawaii. For our honeymoon." Jake said. "Isn't Logan there?" He nodded. "Ok. And oh shoot you guys are gonna miss my 4th of July party." "Oh dang. Sorry y/n. I would've loved to go." Ericka said. We said goodbye and they left. No one else was up so you decided to make prank them. You grabbed some Snaps and went to the Boys rooms. You took them out and threw them by there beds. They all shook up and tackled you. "Morning guys." And you happened to be vlogging. They got up and Emilio helped you up and kissed you. "I'm having a Fourth of July party. Your all invited. And you invite whoever." With that you left and drove back home and got everything showed up. By 9 it was dark and you decided to do fireworks. After that you ate then passed out.

Sorry for this being bad. I had to kinda rush this. Hope u had a good Fourth of July! Stay dope -Jen💙