Part 3 -E

It's been almost a week since you and Jake started to date. You didn't feel any love since dating Jake like you got from Emilio. All the guys were gone out and it was just you and the girls. They were in the kitchen and you went in there. "Hey guys." "Hey y/n." Tessa said. "Guys I have a question. How come I haven't felt like I'm being loved from Jake like I did when I was dating Emilio?" They just stood there. "Well... y/n I would stay with the guy that made your life more happy and something to live for and someone that does bring you love." Ericka said. I nodded. "Thanks. I'll think about it." You went back to your room and slept. A few hours later after you went to bed you heard the front door open and some loud footsteps up the steps. You got up and saw Jake go into his room. "Hey Jake can I talk to you?" "Can we do it tomorrow? I'm really tired." He said yawning. I nodded then went to bed.      
          The next morning.
I got up and got changed. I walked downstairs and went to the office. I www jake was the only one in there so I went to sit by him. "Jake can I talk to you." he nodded while looking at his computer. "Im gonna need you to listen." He stopped and looked at me. "Ok... How do I put this. I think we should break up. Its not you its me. I miss Emilio. And I just hope that we still would be good friends but nothing more then that. I hope you will understand." "its all good y/n. I understand. Go get Emilio you bugger." "thanks jake your the bomb." I hugged him. You went to Emilio room and saw he was in there. "Hey y/n I broke up with Lanai. She cheated on me anyway and I know how you feel. I hope Im not to late." You just went up to kiss him. After that you too got back together.

Hope you enjoyed! This is the last part of Emilio story. Stay dope! -Jen💙