You think he forgets your birthday but he doesnt🙂 -I

Today was your birthday! Your 18 birthday to be the exact! You got ready on your best birthday dress.

You walked to Ivan's room but saw he was gone. You walked downstairs to see anyone in the kitchen but no one was there. You checked the office. No one. You called Ivan. "Hello?" "Babe where are you and everyone else?" "We went to eat." "Without me?" He didn't answer. "Whatever I'm gonna hang out with Logan and the Why Don't We boys." "K have fun." "Wait is their anything else you want to say to me?" "Oh yeah. I love you." He hung up. 'Thanks Ivan' you thought in your head. You drove to Logans. Daniel opened the door. You hugged him since he was one of your good friends. "Happy birthday." "Thx Daniel." You walked in with Daniel and the boys sung Happy Birthday to you. You hung out with the Why Don't We boys and Logan. A few hours later, you drove back to Jakes house. The boys told you they would be right back but really went around the back. You lost your patience and went on. When u walked in everyone jump out and yelled "surprise!" You walked over to them and Aj started to sing and everyone joined in. You thanked everyone and hugged them all. You especially Ivan for doing and planning everything. That was the best day of your life.

Hope you enjoyed! If you have any requests for a imagine comment below. Thank you for all the reads and votes! Want a personal?, comment below. Stay dope! -jen💙