He meets your parents👨👩 -E

When you told your parents you had a boyfriend, your mom wanted to meet him so bad, you dad not so much. You guys got tickets back to y/h/t. You got packed and went to the airport as Jake as your Uber. "Thanks Jake." You said. "No problem. Have fun guys." He said then drove off. You went into the airport, then 30 mins later got on the plane.

You got to your airport and your sister/brother picked you up. You said hello and got in the car. A few minutes later, you got home. You hoped your parents weren't home yet cause you guys were supposed to have dinner. You walked in and saw your younger brother on the couch, breathing heavy and sweaty a lot. "Mom what's wrong?" "Your brother. We don't know. He said that he had a stomach ache. But your father is calling the ambulance." "Is he going to be ok?" Emilio asked. "We hope."

A week has passed and your brother is still in the hospital. The doctors still hadn't figured it out what's wrong unless their waiting to tell us something. We were in the waiting room. "Mom, Dad, before anything. This is my boyfriend, Emilio Martinez." They didn't say anything. You didn't know if they were mad 😡 or upset 😭. The doctor came in. "Mr and Mrs y/l/n. We found out what is wrong with y/b/n. He has stage 5 colon cancer. And there is pretty no chance he is gonna live. I'm sorry." The doctor left. "Isn't stage 5 the worst cancer there is?" I asked. "Yes. Let's go say our goodbyes to him since like the doctor said no chance of him living." You went up to his room. Your parents went in first. After them, you and Emilio came in. You sat down by your brother. "Well... bro. I don't know if you can here me, but this is Emilio. My boyfriend. You guys would've had a lot of fun together. Also I love you! A lot. I know there is little bit of survival for you but I want you to push yourself. We had ups and down but eventually made up. Love you a lot little bro!" By this time you started to cry. Emilio came over to you and hugged you and you let every single tear drop on his hoodie.  A few moments later, you went back home. You got in the house. You all went in the kitchen. "Y/n sorry about the dinner with Emilio. Btw it's very nice to meet you and also sorry about bringing this on you." "It's ok. I'm here for y/n and your family." They smiled.

Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry about making this sad! Didn't mean too. Ivan's is soon. Posts Daily. Stay dope! -Jen💚