How U Meet💕 ~Ivan

Your sister is a great friend of Logan Paul and your great friends with his little savage bro, Jake Paul. Jake recentally asked you if you wanted to be part of Team 10 and of course you said yes. (Your/sister name) asked you if you wanted to fly out with to Hollywood to see Logan then later see Jake, and again you said yes. You got to the Hollywood airport and you walked in the lobby. Y/s/n saw Logan and went to to say hi. So did you. You guys got to his apartment before he moves and you put your stuff down on his love chairs. Mark comes up and hugs you both. A hour later, you asked Logan if you could go see Jake. He said sure and you, Logan, and Y/s/n went to LA.  You later arrived to Jake's house. You opened the door and say Anthony. You went up and said hi and hugged. Later, Tristan, Kade, Nick, Tessa, and Ericka came in. You hugged all of them. 2 mins later jake came down. "Y/n you came. What's up?" "Not much." You hugged him. After you all had catched up a little. Two really identical twins came down. Jake lead you over to them. "Y/n this is the Martinez Twins. Emilio and Ivan." They looked at you. Emilio came up to you and said, "hi. Im Emilio nice to meet you." We shook hands.  "Emilio can you help me with something?" Tessa called. Emilio left and Ivan came up to you. You thought he was really really really cute. "Ivan. Nice to meet you Y/N." He smiled then walked away a little bit.  A few hours passed and Logan and Y/s/n Kent back to Logans place. It was about 11. "Hey jake. Where am I suppose to sleep?" "um... Yeah we haven't figured that out yet. Just anywhere i guess." He walks to his room. He left me a pillow and a blanket. "I guess I'll sleep on the floor somewhere." I said to myself. "You can sleep in bed. If you want." Ivan said. "No Im fine." "no really. Go ahead. Im fine. Your the new guess after all." He smiled. "Thanks Ivan." I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He went to get his pillow and blanket and then went to sleep on the couch. I crawled in the bed and fell asleep.

That was Ivan's imagine. Hope u enjoyed. If you have any ideas comment below. I hope you had/have a wonderful day. Don't forget to smile. Peace✌ ~Jen💜   p.s. the video at the top shows where Logan is moving too. Just to let you know if you don't watch Lorgan's vlogs everyday.