You Go To A Concert🎤🎶 -E

💥before pregnancy💥
💥concert you go to: BTS💥

It was almost your 2nd year anniversary with Emilio and he decided to do something really special for your anniversary. He decided to fly you out to South Korea to go see BTS live in concert. He knew that you were learning some Korean by watching videos and by getting in contact with your friend that is part Korean.

Emilio knocked on your door. You open the door and you go back outside with your luggage to the Uber. You knew you were flying to Korea but you didn't know the reason that you are actually going there for an actual reason, to go see BTS.

Many hours later, you arrived in Seoul. You called your friend and she picked you two up from the airport. She has her own apartment so she said that you and Emilio could stay in her guest bedroom.

You arrived to her apartment complex and went inside to her apartment. She showed you the guest bedroom and you and Emilio slept for a few hours because of jet lag.

After the 2 hour nap, you, Emilio, and your friend decided to go out to eat. After you ate, your friend decided to show you around Seoul.

It was getting late so you guys decided to go back to the apartment.

*the next day*

You woke up to phone alarm going off. Emilio woke up too. "Happy Anniversary Babe!" He said. You said it back. "Today is gonna be a great day!" You both got dressed for the day. You both went sight-seeing everything else you didn't the night before.

It was around 6 and the concert was at 7. You went back to the apartment and got ready. Emilio bought you some BTS merch as one of your presents. He said to wear it. When you were done changing, Emilio put a blindfold on yo cover your eyes. He lead you out to the car and drove to the arena. He let you out of the car and lead inside of a place. He knocked on a door and walked in. He stopped you and took off the blindfold. Once your eyes got used to the bright light, you saw this👇

You were mentally screaming! RM some up to you and said hi! "H-h-hi!" You were nervous so you shuttered a bit

You were mentally screaming! RM some up to you and said hi! "H-h-hi!" You were nervous so you shuttered a bit. They all came up to you and hugged you.  Little bit later, they had to get ready so you and Emilio went to sit down in your front row seats.

The show started.

After their song, We Are Bulletproof pt 1, RM came up to the front of the stage and said, "hello! We have some very special guests in the audience tonight! Can y/n and Emilio come up here please!" Once he said that, you were shocked! You went on the stage with Emilio and RM said, "happy anniversary guys! And y/n this is a present from Emilio to you." And started to sing Spring Day!

It truly was the best anniversary present ever!!

Hope you enjoyed! I'm sry for not updating Imagines 2 and the Personals! Working on it this weekend, promise!!!!
Stay dope! -Jenna💙