Your First Kiss💏 ~Emilio & Ivan

Preference??

Emilio- He took you to the beach and 11:00 at night. The picnic spot on the beach was surrounded by lit candles. You two spent the night talking, looking at each other,  and star gazing.  You two keeper on talking, mostly about your future and want you wanna do. You didnt know it but he was gaining up the confidence to kiss you.  "Y/n did you ever had your first kiss?" You thought about it. "Well... Kinda of. I was short and sloppy kiss when I was 8. I was at a birthday party. No parents, the babysitter locked in a room somewhere in the house. 5 and 5 boys and bottle. I span the bottle and yeah. So... Besides that...no i hadn't. Why do you ask?" "so I could do this." He leaned in and kissed you. You were shocked at first but kissed back going perfectly in sync.

Ivan- Your guys first kiss was just a little dare to do on the internet. You playing truth and dare. A fan sent it in and you said why not. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back. You both let go after about 30 seconds. After the video, you really didnt talk about it. Emilio who was telling everyone about it, was still shocked. But you and Ivan didnt really care or talk about it.

Hope you enjoyed it! Ivan's was kinda weird and short. Thanks for all the reads and votes! 3.34k reads! 79 votes! Awesome! I'll update more tomorrow. I have track yAY. Stay dope!✌ -Jen💙