Meeting new people ~ Chapter 4

POINT OUT ERRORS

I woke up with arms around me, laying on something warm. Frightened, I opened my eyes to see my head was on Jordan's chest. All the memories from the day before ran through my head.

"No," I whispered in desperation.

I tried to move, but I could not move out of his hold. He was like the hulk, no joke.

I started poking his stomach to wake him up. That usually woke most people up, at least it woke me up. Plus, that was a tickle spot of many people.

After some hardcore poking at his abdomen, he started to grunt and wake up. Then began to giggle. It seemed that I had found his tickle spot.

His silly laughter made me start laughing. I poked and poked at him, until finally, he sat up, fully awake.

He grabbed my fingers and kissed them. "I suggest you don't do that unless you want to start a tickling war," he said while smirking.

"Well you wouldn't let me move and I have to pee! So that means if you tickle me, I'm gonna pee on you. Now move your arms," I commanded trying to get out of bed.

He let me go and I walked over to the bathroom. I turned to look at him when I got to the door.

"And don't kiss me again. You're a stranger to me," I told him with sass.

Then I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

While I was trying to go pee, he walked in and started to undress. "Excuse me, some privacy here?" I asked him.

He looked at me and said, "Again, this is my bathroom. Plus, I'm your mate so it shouldn't matter," he said then turned away. He always seem to emphasize how he was my mate, it seemed weird and I did not like it.

What did being my mate have to do with privacy?

"Well hurry up and get in the shower," I said feeling a bit disturbed. I just wanted to get out of the same room as him.

"Why, you wanna join?" He asked seriously.

I snorted. " In your dreams."

"Your loss." Jordan said while hopping into the shower.

Finally. I got up and flushed the toilet. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands and face.

"Do you have any extra toothbrushes?" I asked.

"Under the sink."

I crouched down and opened the cupboard. There were bins marked with masking tape, telling what was inside them. I looked for the one that said "toothbrushes." I grabbed a purple one and brushed my teeth.

"Hurry up in there. I wanna take a shower too," I told him.

"It would be quicker if you just got in here right now," Jordan said, sticking his head out the curtain.

"Again, in your dreams," I repeated.

"Your right, I will dream about it," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Ew," I said while walking out of the steam filled bathroom.

I went outside on the balcony and sat down to wait until he was done. The sun was shining with not a cloud in the sky. I breathed in the air, it was slightly warmer there than at my old house.

I heard the bathroom door open about five minutes later and got up. He was standing butt freaking naked with his back towards me. Thank the Lord I only saw his butt.

"Oh my gosh! Put a towel on after your done in the shower!" screamed sprinting across the room.

I grabbed a towel out of the towel closet and walked into the bathroom. I sat my towel on the sink and looked around for a razor before hopping into the shower.

After I finished washing and shaving, I got out. I went to grab my towel, but it wasn't there. Where could it have gone? Then it came to me. I was going to kill him!

"Jordan!" I screeched.

"Yes sweetie," I heard him say nicely with a smile in his voice.

"Give me my towel now!" I commanded, stomping my foot and putting my hands on my hips.

"What? I don't have your towel, so I guess you'll have to walk out here without a towel on," he said trying to act all innocent.

It was whatever, I thought. I opened the door and walked out. I tried to cover myself up as well as I could with my hands I could feel him staring at me. I tried to run as fast as I could into the closet, I wanted the pervert to see as less of me as possible.

I ran into the huge closet, and look around for normal fitting clothes. Half of the closet was stocked with girls clothing. I looked most of them before deciding on skinny jeans and a light sweater.

I walked into the bathroom and looked under the cupboard for makeup, crossing my fingers he had some. I found a whole bin of makeup, and not the cheap stuff either.

I put on mascara and scrunched my hair with mousse. I guess he was prepared for a girl to start living with him comsidering his room was fully stocked with makeup and clothing for girls.

I walked out and he was still sitting on the bed, a shocked look on his face. I walked up to him and snapped in front of his face. "You okay?"I asked him.

"What? Oh yeah... I'm good," he stuttered.

"Aww how cute, Jordan is shocked. You didn't think I would walk out of the bathroom," I laughed and messed up his hair.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny, now follow me," he said while getting up and walking out the door.

I followed him. He walked me into and elevator and clicked floor one. I could see from the buttons on the elevator that there ten floors altogether.

"How come I couldn't find the elevator yesterday!?" I yelled in frustration. I walked everywhere and never even saw one.

"Maybe you didn't look hard enough,"he said while smirking like it was so funny.

I crossed my arms and turned away, pretending to be mad. I thought I looked pretty mad, even if I was just playing around.

The elevator door opened after about thirty seconds and he took my hand in his and walked out. I tried to get my hand out of his hold but, yet again, he was too strong.

We walked down many corridors. All the beautiful artwork and pictures on the walls caught my attention. The house was so elegant. The chandeliers looked like pure diamond, and the people looked like models.

He took me into what looked like a dining  where two people where sitting at one of the tables. We walked over to them and sat down.

One of them was an older man and the other was an older woman. They were both stunning.

"Nora, meet my parents. Dad, Mom, meet my mate, Nora."

Please COMMENT and tell me what you think!