Silent treatment ~ Chapter 35

Sorry in advance for the shortness of this chapter! Make sure you read the author's note at bottom!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''‘''''''''''''''''''''

Jordan's POV

I needed to go do something before I really lost my temper. I knew this time it would be very bad since I had just shifted.

I watched as Nora rolled her eyes, walking out of the bathroom. I fisted my hands, squeezing them so tight. I punched a hole through the wall beside me and sprinted out to go work out.

Making it to the workout room in the basement, I got to work right away. Lifting and lifting more weights every minute, I eventually calmed myself down. Finally, I just ran on the treadmill for twenty minutes for a cool down.

By the end of the workout, I was dripping sweat. I wiped my face off with a towel and went to go shower.

On my way to the shower, I stopped and looked for Nora. Finding her sleeping on the couch I snorted. She really holds grudges.

I was not going to be nice and go lay her in bed only because she is stubborn. She didn't have to take the couch, but she doesn't want to make up yet.

I got into the shower and made up a little plan. I would give Nora the silent treatment until she could finally see she did wrong, too. Perfect.

After my shower I went and climbed into bed. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was already 4 am.

I closed my eyes, ready to get sleep. But then I heard, thump! "Fluckkk!" Nora yelled.

I groaned and got up. Walking downstairs I saw Nora sitting up on the ground rubbing her eyes. She looked up and saw me. Her eyes widened at my chest. I looked down and saw I didn't have a shirt on.

I just turned around and made my way back to bed, finally going to sleep.

Nora's POV

"Fluckkk!" I yelled as I fell of the couch with a thump.

I sat up and began rubbing my tired eyes. What time even is it. I opened my eyes to find a clock, but instead, I found Jordan, shirtless.

My eyes widened and I gulped. He had the best body ever I swear. He was so muscly. I was so lucky to have him as a mate.

When he noticed me looking, he looked down also. Seeing he had no shirt, he just turned around and went up the stairs.

I huffed and got up, making my way into the kitchen. It was 4:03 am. Great. I was now wide awake with nothing to do.

I plodded upstairs to find a bed to try to fall asleep in. Finding a spare room, I turned on the TV and opened the window to let in a breeze.

I finally fell into a sleep, without falling off the bed.

I was awoken by the sunshine. I sat up and saw the window was shut, but the TV was still on....odd.

I got out of bed to see the time say 11:44. I slept pretty late. Oh well. I walked to the bathroom in the hallway. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, face, and teeth. I went to the master bedroom and got my brush out of my bag and brushed my knotted hair.

Jordan was not in the room, so I didn't know where he was.

I started downstairs in search for him. I found him in the kitchen sipping on coffee watching the news.

"No breakfast today?" I asked. He didn't answer, just pretended like I was not there.

"Whatever," I spoke.

If he wanted to ignore me, so be it. I walked over to the fridge in search for something to eat. Finding and apple, I washed it off and sunk my teeth into it.

I was so hungry that it tasted so delicious. I walked over to the coffee pot to get some coffee and realized, Jordan only made enough for just himself.

I turned to him. "Seriously," he just kept his eyes on the television pretending like he didn't hear me again.

I huffed and walked up to the TV. Then I hit the power button, and it shut off.

Jordan still didn't spare me a word. He just got up and went to the living room to watch TV.

This time, I walked into the living room and stood in front of the TV. I didn't shut it off, but just stood in front of it.

"You gonna talk to me, or just ignore me?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

Jordan just took out his phone and began typing

doing stuff.

I know a way I might be able to get him to talk. I can distract him.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower now. You can come and join if you want," I winked at him.

He snorted and stayed I'm the same position he was in. What the heck!?

"Alright, I guess I'm showering on my own. See you later," I said as I walked up to the bathroom.

Jordan POV

It is working. I didn't break my plan yet.

Her desperate attempts to get me to talk were quite funny. Shutting the television off, and inviting me to shower were terrible distractions.

Nora is going to have to try harder if she wants me to talk to her again.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.
I wanna thank each and every person who has read up to this far.. So thanks! I almost have 100k reads and that is remarkable. I never thought I would get this far, and it is all because of you amazing readers! I love you all so much! Just remember, if you really love the story, and really want me to update really soon all the time, just vote, COMMENT, and follow me! Thanks again!