Picking up a drunk Jordan ~ Chapter 38

"What the actual heck!" I screamed. I was driving in the middle of no where. It was seriously a road, then trees everywhere.

Not to mention all the leaves and twigs on the road. Plus, it was getting pretty dark out.

I had been driving for almost 25 minutes when suddenly, the GPS had a message that said low battery.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I pounded on the steering wheel.

I continued driving on the eery road. Only a few minutes left, I kept telling myself.

As I was turning onto a road, the GPS shut off.

"Shizballs," I said, now feeling hopeless that I would ever find the place.

I continued on the road, actually seeing buildings. But the most creepy thing was happening. People from nowhere were walking to the edge of the road, just watching me and the car drive by. And just for the record, it was pitch black out.

I got chills as more people fled to the road. All they did was stare, as if my car was flying I tried to ignore it and kept driving.

A blinking sign caught my attention.

It read Supernatural Pub : where all outsiders are welcome inside!

"Jackpot," I mumbled pulling into it's parking lot.

All the windows were boarded up, except for three. Not to mention the few creepy men smoking cigarettes by the door, staring at me like I was a piece of delicious steak.

No, that's not sketchy at all....

I waited a few minutes in the car, waiting for Jordan. I decided to get out of the car, and go get him.

I feared for my life as I stepped out of the car. I could feel eyes peering all over my body as I stroller past the cigarette creepy guys. Keeping my eyes down I pulled open the bar doors.

I think almost everyone in the bar stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

I gulped. I felt as if my mouth and throat were dry. It was terrifying having like 100 sets of eyes on you all at once.

"What are you doing here!?" I heard someone slur/yell.

I looked towards the direction it was said, and saw Jordan stumbling over to me.

"I could ask you the same thing," I said crossing my arms.

"Ohh none of your little business. Follow me young child," he said grabbing my sleeve and pulling me to the doors.

"I'm not a young child," I muttered.

"Younger than me."

I just rolled my eyes and let him take me to the car.

"I'll drive home," Jordan said, trying to get in behind the steering wheel.

"I don't think so," I said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him back.

He is definitely not driving while intoxicated. I hurriedly got in and shut the door, leaving Jordan standing outside my window.

"Get in on the other side!" I yelled to him.

He finally nodded his head and walked around to the other side. He slipped trying to get in and almost face planted. Meanwhile, I was laughing my butt off.

"You okay now?" I giggled while he finally sat down.

He glared at me.

"Oh no, you have no reason to be mad at me," I told him.