Big trouble ~ Chapter 7

Sorry haven't uploaded in a while, but I have really, really busy. So thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy. :)

-----------------

---------------------------

-------------------------------------

I wake up to a light tapping on my cheek.

"Unless you want me to rip that finger off, then you should stop tapping me," I grumbled.

The tapping immediately stopped.

"Oh aren't you just a morning person," Jordan said, his voice real husky.

I smiled rolling over and propping myself on my elbows. His morning hair was such a turn on.

"Nope I'm not. I don't like to be woken up early," I said smiling.

"But I was getting lonely," he pouted.

"Jordan, I am right beside you. Plus, you could've gone and talked to your friends if you were that lonely," I giggled.

"Don't you want to wake up right next to me in the morning? " he asked, looking sad.

I crawled up more towards him and put my hands on his chest. "Of course I do. It's just, I don't want to hold you back from doing anything," I said. A lot of girls do not let their boyfriends, or in this case, mates hang out with their friends. I did not want to be like that.

He took one of my hands and put it to his lips. The one hand he took caused me to lose balance of my other hand on him and I fell on his chest. I was not even complaining.

"Your not holding me back from anything. But, laying here is holding you back from getting a tour of the house," he smirked.

"Well can I take a shower first?"I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Only if I can join," he said while smirking.

"Umm how about if you beat me to the bathroom, you can," I said, knowing that he couldn't. I was pretty fast. He smirked then nodded.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Set," he answered. 

"Go!" I screamed.

Before I could even get out of bed, he was in the bathroom.

"Made it here before you," he said, peeking out of the doorway of the bathroom.

"Ugh! You go ahead and take yours first. I'll be in afterwards," I said.

"Oh no you don't!" he yelled coming after me on the bed.

He came and swung me over his shoulder.

"You used your werewolf speed! That's not fair!"

He chuckled and said," You didn't set any rules."

I just huffed.

He set me down on the counter of the sink and turned to switch the water on.

Then he started to undress. I could feel my cheeks flushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, babe. It's not like you'll never see me naked. Better sooner than later!"

Once he was only in his boxers he turned to me and said,"Your turn."

I got off the counter and started to undress. After all, he has seen me completely naked before.

When I undressed I walked into the shower. Jordan soon followed in pursuit. The shower had a glass door and a lot of walking space inside. That meant we were pretty far apart.

I had to shampoo my hair but there was a problem. The shampoo was behind Jordan. I reached for it but he grabbed me and pulled me into him with my head only reaching his biceps. Yeah I know, I'm short.

I looked up. " Need something?" he asked.

"Yeaaa... um.. I need the shampoo," I stuttered.

I could feel his chest rumbling from laughter. He turned around still holding onto me and grabbed the shampoo.

"Here you go little lady," he said handing me the shampoo.

"Actually let me do it," he said.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he shrugged his shoulders. He starting shampooing my hair then rinsed it out.

Then he turned me around to face him. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. Then he suddenly bent down to my height.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

His eyes were sparkling. Turning him down would dull that sparkle in his eye. I felt like those were song lyrics.

I needed to answer him. And so I did. I nodded my head, giving him a yes.

He puts his hands on my face and pulls me into him kissing me full on. The kiss felt so great. I mean, really,really great. His tongue was against my lips asking for an entrance, which I granted.

I wrapped my hands in his hair and he put my back against the wall.

About five minutes into kissing, I pull away. I found out that my legs were wrapped around his waist and my cheeks got red again.

"We need to get moving," I said while trying to get down.

"Okay," he agreed, seeming out of breath. the rest of the shower went by without a hiccup. Except for Jordan grabbing my butt once.

When we got out I wrapped myself in a towel and got dressed in black leggings and a long sweater.

Jordan was clad in sweatpants and no shirt. My mouth was literally watering.

"You done eye raping me yet?" he asked.

"I wasn't eye raping you, I was just checking to see what you were wearing," I said while turning around.

"Okay babe. Meet me by the elevator while I put on a shirt." he said.

I nodded, walking out of the door.

Surprisingly enough, I found the elevator. I decided to explore a little before my tour so I walked in and went to the first floor.

I got out and walked around a bend. Guess what I saw? FREEDOM! That's right, I saw the front doors! Without thinking, I ran straight out the doors.

I keep running without even knowing where I was. Soon, I was out of breath so I had to stop. I looked around and realized I was in a forest.  Now what should I do.

After a few moments, I heard leaves being stomped on. I took off running, but of course, I did not get far. Soon, I was surrounded by huge wolves. Everywhere I turned, there was a wolf.

I try to walk through to of them saying, "Excuse me." but the one nips my shirt and throws me back into the middle where I was.

"Alright, I do not need to be thrown around or manhandled so you guys should just stop. Let me go. I have places to be and people to meet," I said, knowing it was a lie. There really was not any place I could go to now I thought about it.

I tried to walk through another set of two wolves. This time I walked through the two largest one. The largest wolf turned around and hit me with his tail and I went flying back into the ground.

I hit the ground way to hard and the breath got knocked out of me.

"Who do you think you are!? "I screamed at him trying to sit up.

He snarled and showed his teeth. Soon he was charging after me. I hurriedly curled up into a ball. After feeling no impact I looked up.

I saw Jordan standing in front of me in a pair of shorts. His eyes showed pure fury.

Oh. Crap. I'm. In. Big. Trouble.

-----------

---------------------

--------------------------------

How was it? Please give me feedback! I love to know what you guys think! So COMMENT PLEASE!!!!! Thanks for reading! :)