Extreme dinner date ~ Chapter 13

As I was in the elevator, I got butterflies in my stomach. I was both nervous and excited for tonight.

I was a bit nervous because this was my first time out with Jordan. What if I say something that messes everything up and makes him mad?

That surely will not be good.

When the elevator door opened, I walked out and saw lavender rose petals all the way down the hall. I followed them, and I soon found out that they lead me to my destination. Jordan.

He looked magnificent. He was clad in a black suit and tie. His hair was spiked up in the front making him look gorgeous.

I walked up to him and he took my hand.

"You look beautiful, Nora," he said looking into my eyes.

"Thanks, Jordan. So do you," I said and smiled.

"Can you wait right here? I forgot something in the kitchen."

I nodded. Jordan walked off to the kitchen, letting go of my hand.

I was standing there for about 30 seconds before Jordan came back with his hands behind his back.

He pulled his hands out and had a bundle of lavender roses.

"They're lavender because the lavender rose means love at first sight. That's what I had with you. I have loved you since the second I saw you," he said handing me the roses.

I took the roses and wrapped my arms around him. Then I released him and kissed his cheek.

"Jordan, I love you, too. And thank you for the flowers, they're beautiful. But where do I put them since we are leaving?"

"I got you....Cynthia!" he yelled.

A maid walked to us a moment later.

"Can you take these roses and put them in a vase, then set them on the stand outside my door for when we come back?" he asked politely.

"Yes, I will do just that, Alpha Jordan," she answered and took the roses.

Jordan turned to me. "Ready?" he asked.

I nodded. He stuck his arm out for me to hold on to. I gladly took it.

As we walked out of the house I saw a limousine. Jeez, he really went big.

"I must say, you look absolutely stunning," Jordan said while opening the door for me.

"Thank you... you look very handsome, too."

He smiled and crawled in after me.

The entire ride, I kept pestering him to tell me where we were going. He would not tell me.

"We are here," Jordan said while getting out and walking around to open my door. I stepped out and saw the restaurant.

It looked like a museum. Jordan was right, it was fancy.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand. We walked to the guy standing outside the door checking for reservations. Next to him stood a bodyguard. He probably took out the people who didn't have reservations and fought to get in.

"Reservation?" The guy asked.

"Yes," Jordan answered.

"Last name?"

"Roberts."

"First name?"

"Jordan."

"Number given when you reserved?"

"0224."

"Okay Mr. Roberts. Have a fantastic evening. If you have any complaints or questions or need something urgently, there will be waiters walking around. Go ahead in and take a seat. Your waiter will serve you soon," the guy said smiling.

Jordan walked in front of me leading the way, still holding my hand. The inside of the place was breathtaking. Huge chandeliers everywhere, fireplaces here and there, fish tanks in the walls, and glass walls that were windows made up the entire restaurant.

Jordan led us to window seats. The view was also spectacular. It was over a lake with clear water.

"The menus are electronically built into the tables so it sends your order right to the kitchen. Turn it on by typing in our code 0224," Jordan explained to me.

"Oh okay. I have never been anywhere like this in my life. It is a beautiful view," I said looking out the window.

"Not as beautiful as my view right now," Jordan said sincerely.

"You are so sweet," I said while blushing.

"I speak only the truth. Now, did you send your order in?"

I nodded still looking out the window. I'm trying not to talk so much so I don't start a fight, since I do that a lot.

"What are you thinking about?" Jordan asked me.

"Nothing really," I lied.

"This place has a hotel attached to it. As well as casino and other things.... Our food should be out soon," Jordan quickly changed the topic.That was weird...

But he was right, our food was brought out directly after he said that. He ordered steak and an alcoholic beverage, while I ordered a chicken wrap with iced tea.

"Jordan, how old are you?" I asked after swallowing a bit of heavenly food.

"20.. not old enough for alcohol but they don't know that," he said while smirking.

"So you're three years older than me," I observed.

He nodded while eating his food.

"I'm going to got to the bathroom. I will be right back," I said and got up. I followed the sign that said restrooms and walked into the ladies room. Of course it was huge.

I walked to the mirror making sure my make up and hair still looked good. When I was happy with how everything looked, I started walking out.

"Where do you think you are going?" I heard a male voice behind me.

I turned around and saw someone with blood red eyes. I screamed and turned around to run. But then I ran right into someone else with blood red eyes.

"Not so fast," he said. Then he took a piece of fabric and put it over my mouth. Chloroform. Soon, there was nothing left to see but darkness.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·
Wow! 1k reads! Thanks to everyone who is reading it really means a lot. Make sure you vote and comment. Who do you think took her... and why?