Utterly shocked ~ Chapter 14

Jordan p.o.v.

After about thirty or so minutes, Nora still was not back. I was really starting to get worried.

Was she sick? She only took a few bites of her food, so was that enough to make her sick?

Or she could have escaped! I should have thought this through before letting her go to the bathroom! There are so many ways to escape!

I busted out of my seat and ran to the ladies room just to make sure she wasn't there. I used my werewolf hearing to make sure no one was in the bathroom before walking in.

I smelt her scent everywhere. I did not smell anyone's else's scent, though. So, if she got kidnapped, someone had to have the spray that masks your scent. I doubt she got kidnapped because that takes highly skilled supernaturals to get that spray.

She ran away then! I took her on the nice date and she runs away!

I am going to find her. Yes, indeed I am.

Nora's p.o.v.

When I woke up, I found that I was in a damp, small freezing cell. Plus, my wrists and ankles were tied together with rope.

I looked around and saw that my heels and dress were still on me, and that my clutch was thrown carelessly beside me.

I wonder why I am here, or better yet, why did I get taken?

I started pondering for a few minutes about if I should yell for help or stay quiet, but then I heard someone opening my cell.

"Good morning, sunshine," the guy said. I soon saw he was the guy that put the chloroform on my mouth.

"No ablo inglés," I said, remembering from my Spanish class that that means I cannot speak English.

"Oh, I know for a fact you can speak English amiga, so cut the crap. I have questions to ask you. Follow me," he said after cutting the rope off of my ankles.

I grabbed my clutch just in case and started following him.

"Leave the purse thing here," he commanded.

I threw it on the ground. " Whatever," I muttered.

"What was that?" he asked, turning around.

"I don't think I stuttered."

His face went grim. He walked up to me and put his hand up as if to slap me. Then he put it down.

"I'm not gonna touch you yet. I wanna save my anger for when I need to get answers out of you," he said and turned around to continue walking.

What kind of answers does he need? I have no idea.

We walked into another room. This one was dimly lit and had a desk with a chair in it. The desk looked like it had straps to strap someone's arms in as they were sitting in the chair.

"Go sit down and I will be back," the guy said, closing the door.

I turned to the door and tried to open it, but it would not budge. it must lock from the outside.

I went and sat in the chair feeling defeated since that was the only way out.

I wonder if Jordan will ever come back for me. Will he ever rescue me? Of course he will, I know he will.

A few moments later, the two guys who kidnapped me came in. Two people followed in after him.

I could feel the look of disgust on my face staring as in looked at these two people as they smiled at me.

"Welcome home, sweetie," my parents said in unison.

·····.....·····.....·····.....·····.....·····.....·····.....·····.....·····

Thanks for reading. Make sure you comment and vote!!!! Please!!! Thanks!!!!