Bad luck ~ Chapter 9

Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, and enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jordan was right, the movie was hilarious. I think I got abs from laughing so hard...even though that is not possible.

Jordan laughs were also enough to send chills down my spine. I could feel his chest rumbling through my back when he laughed. It was a pleasant feeling, truly. Plus, he smelled soo good. I wasn't complaining one bit.

When the credits started to roll, I tried to get out of  Jordan's arms, but I could not.

"Jordan," I whispered. No answer.

"Jordan," I whispered a little louder. No answer again. He must be sleeping.

I slid out from underneath his arms in a way only a ninja could, and heard him groan. I froze with my arms on him and my knees on the ground. After I didn't hear anymore movement out of him, I pulled a blanket over him and crawled in bed.

I didn't want to wake him because he looked so peaceful. His face didn't have one wrinkle in it as he slept. It was adorable.

When I woke up again, it was 10:16 a.m.  I rolled out of bed and walked over to the couch. Jordan was still sleeping. I was shocked because usually he was out doing alpha duties. Oh well.

I walked into the bathroom take a shower and brushed my teeth. As I walked out, Jordan was STILL sleeping. I walked into the closet and slipped on some black leggings and an off the shoulder light blue shirt.

Then I tip toed out of the bedroom door and locate myself to the elevator. I look at all the many buttons.  And let me tell you there were A LOT of buttons. I close my eyes and hit one of the buttons, just for fun.

When the elevator door opened, after a long ride, I might mention, I walked out into a creme colored hallway. I looked around and it looked like I was at an intersection. There were four other halls to walk through, so I picked the first one.

Along the walls were paintings of different people. Everything looked very fancy which made me wander if I truly belonged here. After all, I was considered trash in my home town. Everyone used to call me names like whore and slut and stuff.

As I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nothing there. I kept walking. Then I heard the footsteps again I turned around and saw nothing.

At this point, I though I was going crazy. I sped up my walking. I heard the footsteps again so I tried to start running. I didn't get very far though because I was thrown down the hallway and into the wall.

"Uggggggghhh," I groaned holding my head.

I looked up and saw a well built man walking towards me. He came up to me and picked me up by my throat and slammed me against the wall.

"Who are you," he sneered.

I couldn't breathe let alone answer. I scratched his hand so hard I was pretty sure I took skin with my nails.

"Ow you brat!" he screamed and let go of me.

I tried to get up and run but he grabbed me again.

"I am not going to ask again. Who are you?" he asked holding me by my now ripped shirt. It was already an off the shoulder shirt so it was exposing my bra with the rips in it.

"Well you kinda just asked it again...." I said trying to hold in a laugh.

His face got so red I thought he was going to explode.

"Answer. The. Question. " he commanded.

I huffed. " If you must know, I am the mate of Alpha Jordan. And when he asks why I'm all bloody, I'm not going to hesitate telling him the whole story. Now please, get your hands off of me," I said in a matter of fact way.

His face held complete shock before he let me go.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. It is my job to keep the pack house safe. I am like a bodyguard to the Alpha. Please do not tell him. I swear I did not know who you were. He is going to kill me I swear. Oh my gosh. Tell my family I love-"

"Shut up!" I screamed after hearing enough.

" I won't tell him as long we clean up the hall and get all the blood off of me," I informed him.

He got down on his knees and starting kissing my hands.

"I love you so much at this moment. I'm Christopher and I'm pretty sure your name is Nora, right?" he asked while getting back on his feet.

"Yes your correct, I do not want to know how you knew that either," I said, telling the truth.

"Okay, so I'll get the maids to come clean this up and we will go to my room to clean you up, okay?" he inquired.

I nodded.

I followed him back up the hallway and into the elevator. He clicked a button that had a 9 above it.

" Are we going to the ninth floor?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's where my room is, why?"

"Just wandering. I have never been up this high before," I answered.

"Alpha Jordan hasn't given you a tour yet?" he questioned, tilting his head and looking at me.

"Well I was supposed to get a tour but then things happened." Like running away....

"Oh." He said.

That was our conversation until the door opened.

"This way," he said turning right. I followed.

To get to his room you had to take many twist and turns in the hallways.

Once we got to the door of his room, he opened his door then turned to me.

"Before we walk in I just want to make something clear. I am cleaning you up because?"

"I am not going to tell Alpha Jordan."

"Correct," he smiled.

"You can go take a seat in the bathroom, I have to go call the maids so they can clean up the hall," he said while walking in and turning left to another room.

Time to go find the bathroom. I looked through the first door and found the bathroom. Then I turned on the lights.

When I walked in the bathroom I gasped. I was totally flabbergasted.

When I walked in on saw...

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

What do you guys think she saw???? If I get a lot of comments and votes I will either upload again later today or I will upload tomorrow. Or I will do both if there are at least 5 comments.It's up to you! Enjoy!!!!!