Apologies ~ Chapter 51

"No. I refuse to walk anywhere without sunglasses. My head freaking hurts and the sun hits my eyes and makes me want to scream!" I yelled at Jordan.

He was being an ass. We had been arguing for a few minutes because I needed sunglasses. I had not came out of the bathroom yet because my head was throbbing more than ever. He told me I did not need them and I was being a baby. He would not get them for me.

"Fine. If you want sunglasses you get them," Jordan said calmly. He thought this was funny. He was laying in bed reading a sports magazine.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pillow. I put t on my eyes and walked out the door, giving him my middle finger. O

I felt my way over to the closet and turned on the dim lights. I started opening and slamming drawers shut in search of the sunglasses. I finally found all the sunglasses and picked out the darkest shaded ones. I put them on and put on new clothes. My outfit was yoga pants and a sweatshirt. The hood was immediately flipped over my head for more protection from the lights. There was no reason  why he could not have just been nice person and got me what I needed.

I walked out of the closet and over to the door.

"Come on dickhead," I said and walked out of the door, slamming it shut.

I began treading down the corridor, not even waiting for Jordan. I heard the door open and shut softly. He caught up with me quickly and grabbed my butt while advancing behind me.

"Do not touch me," I sneered.

He laughed. "That's not what you were saying last night."

I stopped instantly and turned towards him. My jaw was dropped and my eyes were wide. He still had that stupid grin on his face.

"You better wipe that freaking smirk off your face before I do," I threatened. He frowned at me, but nonetheless his grin vanished.

"I was drunk and nothing else. The drunk me said those things. You understand?" I asked him while stepping up and putting my index finger on his chest.

He nodded nervously.

"Now take me to whomever I have to apologize to," I commanded.

He started walking down the hallway. Our first stop was Gloria, the maid. Jordan gave me a slight push into the kitchen. I saw Gloria mopping the granite flooring with her back to me. I did not feel like doing it. I remember her being rude to me before I got drunk. She owed me an apology. But no matter what, I knew I had to do it.

I cleared my throat to point her concentration towards me. She jumped and her mop dropped out of her hand. I smirked at the mop when she turned towards me.

She saw me and put her hands on her hips. Her eyes narrowed and she tapped her foot impatiently.

"I apologize for my actions yesterday, whatever it is that I did," I said dryly. I was not even sorry for what I did, not that I can remember, but I was not sorry.

She grumbled something I could not hear and picked up her mop and resumed her previous job. I opened my mouth to insult her about how she is a tattleteller but a hands were wrapped around my mouth and waist, pulling me out of the room. She not seem to notice the pounding  my feet as I was drug out of the kitchen, or she just ignored me.

Jordan dragged me halfway down the hall, still covering my mouth. I squirmed continuously until I had a perfect shot at his ribs. I elbowed him roughly, it seemed like the only solution. He grunted, but let me go.

"Why did you do that," I breathed out giving him a mean look.

He was holding his ribs as he lifted an eyebrow. "Well, I did not think you wanted to sit in time out, did you?" he asked me, amused.