Meeting Brock ~ Chapter 20

"Your not afraid of what?" the figure standing in the doorway asked.

I knew it was a man because his shadow was humongous. I don't think I have ever seen someone so large, or maybe his shadow just looked a little large from my view.

"Oh, she says she's not afraid of you, Brock," Arianna said.

"Yeah, what are you are do to about that? You have to do something." Maria said.

I was taken aback by this. They wanted him to actually hurt me because they didn't like me? Geez, that was rude.

Brock nodded. Then he looked at me.

"Is this true, Nora?" he asked me.

"Well, yeah," I said, speaking like it was obvious.

He just nodded again and took a set of keys out of his pocket.

He chose one and started walking towards me. Then he grabbed my wrists and unlocked them, doing the same with my ankles.

All the girls gasped and started at me with wide eyes.

"How does she get to get out of here and she's only been here for less than a day?" Katie asked, outraged.

"Yeah. Maria and I have been down here for months, and we have never even gotten to get out of this cell yet!!!" screamed Arianna.

I smiled.

"Maybe you guys complain to much," I said following Brock out the door.

Then something hit me in the back of the head and I fell into the blackness.

_

"I don't care! We aren't giving up to yet!" Jordan said.

"Son, she doesn't even love you. She doesn't like your pack and disrespected your mother and me. We need a new Luna. A real one. Give up," Jordan's dad said.

I could hear them. I need to say something.

"Jordan!!!"

"Dad. I'm not giving up and that's final."

"Jordan can u hear me!?" I screamed.

" Son, you will do what I say"......

Then they faded out.

Why couldn't he hear me?

"Finally. You are awake," someone said.

I opened my eyes to see I was lying on a couch. I looked over to see Brock.

Then I saw six of him and I felt really dizzy.

"Ugh," I said while holding my head.

"Quite the concussions u have there. I had doctors check you out and change you. I hope your more comfortable," he said smiling.

I felt disgusted that random people changed me.

"I am so sick of pricks like you taking me! Why can't everyone just leave me alone in the first place like when I left my parents house. Then I wouldn't be here!" I screamed starting to get angry.

"Calm down, princess. I heard you can die if you get too mad. I wouldn't want that."

"How many concussions do I have," I asked, changing the subject so he couldn't continue with me being a werewolf protector. No one is suposed to know about that.

"You have two, but one is not too bad. The other one, on the other hand, will take a while to heal."

"And it's all your fault," I said.

"Don't blame this on me. You shouldn't fight back," he told me.

"So, you would just go with random people who kidnap you without fighting back?" I asked getting angry.

"Don't pinpoint this on me now. I have an important job I have to do. I will see you later princess. And you don't get any pain pills until I say so," Brock said while walking out of the room.

" And don't try to go anywhere because people are guarding you. If I hear u tried to escape, I won't be happy, " he yelled and shut the door.

I decided to just take a nap until he came back. Plus, my head needed a rest.

Peace out world.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter wasn't to great I just wanted to give you something to read. Comment! Vote! and Follow!