Chapter 3

"Hey boys." I greeted happily, taking a seat in front of Ed and Oswald who both looked as glum as always. "Come on don't look so grumpy! I'm dying my hair soon, it's finally gonna be red again and you won't be able to make fun of me." I stated, a smug grin taking over my face.

"Well, I suppose we will have to find something else about you to torment, it won't be too hard I'm sure." Ed's eyes were slightly darker and it was obvious that it was his more sinister persona.

"Thank you, Edward, always such a positive vibe," I replied, glaring at him jokingly.

"Yes, I do make it my daily mission, Oswald what do you suppose we insult about Katerina next?" He asked Oswald, who looked to be slightly out of it.

"Let's see, her skin? It's pretty pale." He commented and I scoffed at him.

"Are you kidding me? You are literally more pale than I am! Both of you are." I argued defensively.

"Keep telling yourself that Kitty Kat." Edward chuckled and I scowled at him.

"Don't call me that," I grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh, we could make fun of how defensive she is," Oswald suggested.

"I am not Defensive!" I shouted defensively, causing the two of them to cackle like imbeciles.

"I beg to differ." Edward chuckled and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You are both horrible." I ground out before they both looked behind me, their eyes widening.

"Would you look who they finally let out of isolation." Edward mused and Oswald hummed in agreeance.

"Didn't think she was getting out until Friday," Oswald replied and I turned around to see who they were talking about.

My eyes widened in realization, that was Georgia Fishwick. The Gotham Gazette had been covering her story months ago, it was all my father would talk about at the time but it all died down when she was locked away in here. She had murdered her family, from what I'd heard it was violent, gory and utterly insane.

She carried herself with such pride and confidence as if she owned the place. The insane glint in her eye was almost brighter than Jerome's the thought making me want to recoil and speak to her at the same time.

"Would you look at that, doesn't the food hall look just as disgusting as ever? Isn't it wonderful." Her tone was hard to place, seeming to be on the border of serious and sarcasm and her facial expressions weren't much help.

I tried to figure out just how crazy she was, whether she was like me crazy or like them crazy. Maybe she knew Jerome? I hope not, she was incredibly pretty and I feared that when Jerome came to get me that he would take her instead and I would be left here. He wouldn't do that, would he? Of course not, well I mean. No, he will come back for just me.

"Oh and she's coming over, we're in for a real treat," Oswald muttered and I glanced at him to see a displeased look

"Not a fan?" I asked, leaning back on the table.

"I don't mind her, but you will." He spoke cryptically and Edward smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked looking back to Edward. "What's that evil look for?"

"Let's just say it may be some Kat fight." Ed chuckled at his own joke and I looked at him dead-panned.

"You honestly find yourself so amusing. It's sad." I spat at him, mad that he wouldn't explain anything about Georgia. Before he could reply someone took a seat beside me, I turned back around to see Georgia herself perched on her seat eagerly.