Chapter 19

Yazan's POV

"Because.. We have booked a beautiful hotel suite for you both" ammi said over excited.

To say I was embarassed was an understatement. I peeped a look at Sarah, and her eyes were as wide as they could get.

"But-"

"No but.. The driver will come tomorrow to take you both back home. Now shoo" ammi said not letting me complete.

I opened the door ever so slowly, not wanting to leave the car and got out of the car. I went to open the door for Sarah but she had already opened it and was fiddling with her lehenga. I opened the door ajar and very nervously stretched my hand for her to take.

She stopped and looked at me. Her eyes showed an ocean of sadness and were glistening due to the tears. She then looked down, gathered her lehanga in her hand, with the other she took support of the door and came out, ignoring me completely. I took back my empty hand and closed the door behind her.

After saying goodbyes, ammi and pop drove home and we walked in the hotel.

"Umm.. Mrs. And Mr. Yazan Siddiqui" I told on reaching the reception. It felt weird on saying this. Sarah was standing beside me with her gaze on the floor, holding the lehenga with her hands.

"A honeymoon suite is all ready sir. Congratulations to both of you" the receptionist said and my head snapped towards her smiling face. Sarah stiffened beside me. I couldnt reply, so I just nodded.

A man took us to our room. He opened the door and I gestured Sarah to enter. He gave me the keys and stood their smiling. I looked at him confused and then realised. I gave him some money and he left.

I entered and saw that Sarah was looking around the room. I stood there and took a glance at the suite and it was beautifully decorated. Upon entering there was a living room with a set of sofa and all antique decorations. A door in the living room led to another room, I guess that must be the bedroom.

She was moving around, touching the things and I heard a wow. I smiled and closed the door. Upon hearing the click of the door she immediately left whatever she was doing and stood straight resulting in the fall of the vase which was kept near her. A gasp left her mouth and she immediately sat down to pick up the pieces of the broken vase.

"No.. Sarah leave it. Its okay." I said pacing towards her.

"I-I am sorry. I'll pick it up" she said almost crying.

"You'll hurt your-"

"Aah..Shit" I couldnt even complete and the glass had pierced her thumb.

Did she just curse?

I ran and sat opposite her.

"I told you to leave it" I said looking at her thumb from which the blood was oozing out. I made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her. Taking a hold of her hand I said,

"Show me"

And she immediately pulled her hand back. I felt hurt a little and looked at her face. Tears were falling from her eyes. Making a tsk sound I called the room service for the first aid box.