Last Chapter

Sarah

"Hey sleepy head. Wake up" someone whispered close to me making me groan.

"Come on darling, its fajr time" he again said pulling my hand. I opened my eyes and pouted at him while he chuckled and grabbing my hand pulled me up.

"Come on, I'll spread the prayer mats, till then you go and perform wudu" he said and leaned closer and dropped a soft kiss on my forehead, making me smile and blush, obviously. And before he could see my face I ran inside the washroom to make wudu.

Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihi: 'Adada khalqihi, wa ridhaa nafsihi, wa zinata 'arshihi wa midaada kalimaatihi.

Glory is to Allah and praise is to Him, by the multitude of His creation, by His Pleasure, by the weight of His Throne, and by the extent of His Words.

(The recitation of the words quoted in this hadeeth is highly meritorious and rewarding because they are full of praise and glorification of Allah)

"Sarah, dont sleep-" he started when I was about to lie down after reciting the Quran.

"What? Why? I am sleepy" I said and he came towards me shaking his head.

"No. You are not sleeping" he said standing next to the bed. I fake glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes I am" with that I laid down and buried my face in the pillow.

"We are going for a walk. Get up lets go" he again said shaking me and I shook my head.

"We can go in the evening. I want to sleep for a few hours before waking up for office" I said with my eyes closed, my voice coming out muffled. Then there was silence. I was about to open my eyes and turn my head to see him when a hand slipped under  my waist and the other beneath my knees. Before I could comprehend what was going on, I was in his arms, as a squeal left my mouth and I came face to face with his mischievous self.

"Put me down" I wiggled and he only pulled me closer, our faces inches away and my breath hitched in my throat.

"We are going and that's final, even if I have to carry you like this" he said smirking and my eyes widened.

"And what did you say about going to office? I knew you would say something like this and I already talked to doctor about it. He said that you still need at least a week's rest before resuming with your work" he said narrowing his eyes at me and I pouted saying a no.

"Yes. And now go and change, we are going out" he said and I internally smirked. I will obviously jump on the bed and under the covers in no time. He was about to put me down, when he stopped narrowing his eyes and shook his head.

"I guess I'll have to carry you, as seeing the look on your face, you'll definitely ditch me" he said making me smile sheepishly. I then slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, and saw him raising his eyebrows as his lips twitched upwards. And all the while I was trying to control the blush which was forming on my face.

"Yazan, please we can go tomorrow" I whispered with my best puppy eyes and he gulped. What was that for?  But then he shook his head a little as if shaking his thoughts away.

"Sarah I have to show you something" he almost whined and I sighed. Guess I'll have to give in to this kid's wish.

"Okay. Lets go. But put me down first, I'll have to change" He grinned like a kid and leaning forward pecked my lips softly and put me down, leaving me with speeding heartbeats and an unsatisfied feeling.