Chapter 21

OMA!! I cannot believe myself.. Did I do that!! (hyperventilating)

Sarah- Yes you updated very very early, dont be overdramatic (rolls eyes).

Author squeals- yes, so dont you guyz think that I deserve a lot more votes and loads of comments. Pls, pretty pls. Thank you. Muah.

             *Six months later*

Sarah's POV

As soon as the bell rang, everyone threw their question papers in the air, hooting and making noises. This was our small tradition on the last day of the exams. We all came out of the classes talking and laughing, me, Hana and Ritzy.

"Ohh.. I am so relieved. This past month was a headache. Now I'll just sleep and eat" Ritzy exclaimed and we laughed agreeing with her.

"Hey guyz, lets take pictures as it is our last day in college" Fiza, our classmate, said approaching us with almost our whole class.

"Yeah.. Lets make some memories with our whole batch" Hana said and we nodded excitedly. We then started taking photos everywhere, in the classes we studied, library, canteen, with the teachers, in the ground where we used to play basketball and soccer, then at the end someone suggested we take a picture of our whole batch with the banner of the college at the front gate. And then there was chaos all over, everyone trying to fit themselves with the crowd, some standing some sitting, finally everyone was settled and we asked our junior to take our photo. As the pic was about to click, a hand came to rest on my right shoulder from behind, and I immediately jerk it away on seeing the owner of the hand. Aditya.

"How dare you?" I whispered not wanting to create a scene in front of people.

"I have been very clear from the beginning, not to touch me. And what was this? Huh." I whisper yelled.

"Geez. I am sorry. Its our last photo. Everyone is chilled. Look people are even hugging their buddies" he said casually.

Ya Allah. He is testing my patience. Aaudhubillahi minash-shaytaan-ir rajim.

"I.am.not.your.buddy" I said with gritted teeth and stormed off to the other lot of people. After clicking selfies with my buddies, Hana and Ritzy, we walked out of the college.

"I am going to kill him someday with my own hands and happily go to jail"

"Haha.. Calm down Sarah. Its our last day, dont ruin it for some jerkhead" I nodded intwining our arms and we walked hand in hand out of college. Ritzy had already left with her dad, leaving me and hana. As we were walking hana suddenly grabbed my hand making me stop.

"What?" I turned to see, her eyes fixed on something. I shook her and asked what happened.

"Sarah, isn't that Yazan bhai?" and I rolled my eyes. She had been upto this the past six months, teasing me like anything whenever we were alone.

"Shut up hana. Lets go. I want to sleep" I whined.

"I am not joking. Just look"

"Hana, he cannot be, three to four months are still lef-" I followed her gaze when my breath hitched and I froze on my spot.

There he stood leaning on his car, his arms crossed over his chest, in a white button down shirt and blue jeans, black aviators adorning his eyes, looking handsome as ever.

Astaghfirullah. What am I thinking.

"Yess..he is Yazan bhai. Oh my God. He is looking so hot" hana squealed and I glared at her. By now my hands were shaking and my legs were all wobbly, due to the nervousness, making it hard to stand on my own. On seeing us watching him, he waved at us making me look away.