Chapter 25

Finally!! An update.. Hope you all will like it.. JazakAllahu Khair everyone for voting, commenting and adding my beloved story to your reading lists.. I heartily express my gratitude to everyone..

Enjoy!!!

P.S. Do check out my other book 'Just Random' wherein as the title says, will be just random things, be it my thoughts or my feelings.

Sarah

My eyes flew open to darkness all around, a small source of light making it possible just to see my hands in front of my eyes. I reached for my phone beside the pillow and saw the time. 2:35 a.m.

Making a tsk sound I turned towards my left thinking why am I not comfortable, only to be met with unknown surroundings. My eyes furrowed in confusion and I turned to my right only to see a person sleeping next to me making me jump and I sat straight. A scream was just about to leave my throat, when I realised who he was and where I was and stuffed my hand in my mouth to stop the scream.

Ya Allah. I wiped away the sweat from my forehead and put my hand on my chest to calm my racing heart breathing heavily. I then laid down at the end of the bed, a fear of darkness creeping upto me suddenly, upon realising the new surrounding and the night bulb was doing no good in keeping my fear away. I looked at his back turned towards me and then looked around the dark room and shut my eyes tightly, covering my face with the blanket.

A few minutes later when sleep was nowhere near me, the bed shifted a little and my eyes flung open ready to scream but it was just him turning around, his face now towards me. My heart was just about to leap out, so I shifted a little towards him. His hand was on the cushions, that were making a barrier between us and after hesitating for a whole minute, I slid my pinky finger in his, a sense of safety washing over me, and my fear slowly washing away. I slipped into sleep after reciting the three quls, ayat-al-kursi and all the duas I could remember watching his handsome face with a smile on my lips.

"Hey, wake up" I heard a soft voice and I hummed.

"Wake up Sarah, its fajr time"

"Just five minutes more mamma" and I pulled the pillow with my hand and rested my head on it, and I heard a chuckle.

"Darling, you can take your five minutes but please let me go" I heard an amused voice and my eyes flew open on realisation only to be met with his handsome face, just few inches away from me. I immediately backed a little and looked away but he didnt move from his lying position.

Why is he not going?

"As much as I want to be here, but fajr time is passing" he said and I looked at him confused. He then motioned towards something, all the while stifling his laugh, and I followed his direction, I was holding his hand. My eyes widened and I immediately pulled back my hand and looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled and got up from the bed and went in the bathroom. I facepalmed my self on my stupidity and sat up waiting for him to come out when my phone beeped.

Who is it, this time?

I picked up my phone and upon seeing who is it, I controlled my anger, got up from the bed and threw my phone on the bed in frustration and turned towards the window. Last night also he messaged me. I opened the windows and closed my eyes letting the cool breeze touch my face washing away the anger.