Chapter 30

Assalamualaikum beautiful readers!!  Enjoy the chap.. And pls pretty pls vote and comment. Silent readers, pls tap that cute little star at the bottom of your screens.

Sarah

I tried to move while sleeping, but something was stopping me. I barely opened my eyes to see his arms wrapped around my waist securely, caging me, his breaths fanning my neck. I smiled and turned around with much difficulty to face him. He was sleeping with his mouth slightly open and hair all over his forehead. Reaching forward I moved aside his hair softly, making sure not to wake him up. Suddenly he stirred in his sleep and I immediately closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. After a few seconds, I again opened my eyes and saw him sleeping peacefully. I realised that we were too close, our bodies almost touching, and I moved forward and leaning towards him, I buried my face into his chest and slept peacefully. I didnt needed to calm my heart, as it was beating at its normal pace, had he been awake, my heart would have gone crazy. But then, had he been awake, I wouldnt have taken such a bold step. Before today, I always managed to free myself from his arms and slept a little away from him in the middle of the night, but now, I didnt felt the need to do that.

I woke up early than usual, in his arms, and after appreciating the beauty next to me for a full minute, I got up and made my way to the washroom.

I was praying when Yazan woke up and came and sat at the end of the bed near me. As I said my Salam, he smiled at me and greeted me.

"Assalamualaikum darling"

"Walaikumassalam" I smiled and turned my head to make dua'a, trying to hide the blush.

"May I ask, which namaz are you praying" he asked with confusion.

"Tahiyyatul wudu" I replied and he frowned. I smiled and crossed my legs Indian style and said to him,

"Okay, let me tell you a hadeeth" and he nodded eagerly and crossed his legs and rested his chin on his hands making me chuckle.

"Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that The Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) once said to Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) at fajr salah, "O Bilal! Tell me of the most hopeful act you have done in Islam. For indeed I heard the sounds of your footsteps infront of me in paradise." He replied, "There is no hopeful act more that the fact that I do not perform wudu in the day or night, except that I read with that wudu what has been decreed for me to read." (Sahih Al Bukhari, Book of Tahajjud, Hadith no. 1149)"

"Subhan Allah" he murmured in awe and I smiled back.

"So, this Hadith is the basis of Tahiyyat al-Wudu. After performing wudu, a person should read two raka'ts of nafil afterwards, with this intention of Tahiyyat al-Wudu. It does not have to be immediately afterwards. So, for example, a person should cloth himself properly after a bath if he wanted to perform Tahiyyat al-Wudu. Also, the person should avoid this prayer at the disliked times of Salah, so a delay on that basis is disliked and infact preferred. A person can talk for his needs and requirements between the wudu and this Salah, so long as it is virtuous talks (returning someone's Salam and so on) and not vulgar and pointless talks." I finished and he kept staring at me making me look away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked folding the prayer mat and he got up and held me by my shoulders.

"You know, I was attracted towards you from the very beginning when you came to work at my office, Astaghfirullah" he said making me uncomfortable with his gaze, but his words made my heart go crazy and I immediately asked Allah for forgiveness.