Chapter 43 (1)

Did I say how much I luv you guyz. I asked for a few more comments and you guyz loaded my comments section with beautiful yet crazy comments. I seriously dont know how to thank you guyz. JazakAllahu khairan kaseeran kaseera. You guyz are bae and I am so so thankful that I have such amazing readers.

Sarah

Everything was a blur. I couldn't see anything as my vision got clouded with every other emotion I couldnt even think of. My head got dizzy, and I had to hold on to the kitchen counter to keep myself stable. I was numb.

Some guy named Aditya.

Ya Allah. Why is he here? What problems has he come to create now in our lives? After robbing us off our peace and happy lives, what the hell does he want now?

And what about Yazan? How will he react? What if he again accuses me of something I never did? What if his judgement gets clouded once again by satanic thoughts? What if he once again is haunted by his past?

I couldnt think straight. I was going mad by all the worst thoughts coming to my mind. The tears had now made their way to my cheeks and I did nothing to stop them. As I leaned on the counter for any little support that it can give me, I felt my legs giving up, but before I could fall on the ground, I heard a commotion outside.

Alarmingly, I turned around to look and I saw Yazan swish past the kitchen door, Rukhsana trailing behind him, almost running, calling out to him.

"bhaiyya, what happen? Baaji, Bhabhi" she then called out to us and I ran out to see aunty running out with a scarf in her hand. I immediately took it from her hand and wrapped it around my head, while aunty called out to Rukhsana.

"What happen Rukhsana? Why are you yelling?" aunty snapped at her for making her panic, while all I could do was wrap the hijab around my as it kept on slipping from my head due to my shaking fingers.

"Baaji, come fast, bhaiyya just got angry on hearing the person's name?" she ran behind Yazan, while we ran after her, aunty calling out to Yazan.

We had almost reached the door, when we saw Yazan, pacing towards Aditya, who was standing at the door, his hands in his pockets. And before we could even think what was happening, Yazan's fist landed on Aditya's face in a full blow punch, making my eyes widen in horror while aunty and Rukhsana shrieked in terror. Aditya staggered back and touched his nose which was now bleeding profusely, and then another punch came his way. And another.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. My legs had now given up and I sat on the floor with a thud, no voice coming out of my throat. Rukhsana immediately ran towards me and held my shoulders asking me if I was okay, while aunty ran towards his son, who was going crazy in anger.

She tried to calm Yazan, and reached for his hand to stop him, but before she could do that, Stephen came running out of nowhere and stood in between Yazan and Aditya, who was now laying on the floor exhausted.

"Yazan, stop it" Stephen held his arms tightly in order to stop him, but it was as if someone had possessed him and he pushed Stephen by force and again lunched on Aditya.

"This man ruined my life" he said gritting his teeth and held him by his collar reaching down to his level. He was about to punch him again but Stephen caught him in time and pushed Yazan back resulting him falling on his back.