Chapter 10

Check out the videos for each chapter if you want:

Gerard pulled down the sleeves of his black shirt as he walked down the hall. Just as he was about to enter his now crowded looking living room, he stopped. Instead, he leaned against the wall and smiled at how Frank, Alex and Melissa were all on the floor playing monopoly.

"Oops. You have to go to jail, Alex." Frank smirked at his son. Alex sucked his teeth and pounded the floor with his fists. "I hate this game!"

"Like father like son." Gerard snorted as he made his entrance. "Please." Frank scoffed. "I haven't gotten mad over monopoly in years."

"That's because you haven't played it in years and you're not playing against me." Gerard stated. Frank glared at him. "Shut up. No one asked you."

"Daddy! Help me?" Melissa whined. "Oh yeah. Dad and kid vs. Dad and kid." Frank said. "Well, this Dad and this kid," Gerard pointed at himself and Melissa. "Are going to beat both of your...butts." Gerard made a face and laid down on his stomach next to Melissa.

"You're funny." Alex raised an eyebrow at Gerard.

"I'm smart. That's why both of you are going to lose. Right, Mel?"

"Yep! You guys suck butt!"

"Woah! Language!" Frank said to Melissa, making her and her father giggle.

It had been a week since Frank and Gerard had confirmed their relationship and they've been taking it slow with just occasional kisses and laying a head on the other's shoulder.

Hours later, their kids were asleep and Frank and Gerard were in Gerard's bed. Gerard's head was on Frank's chest and facing the Tv so he could watch it. Frank's hand ran up and down Gerard's back gently and soothingly and Gerard was doing the same with Frank's waist. "Give me some of your tots." Gerard mimicked from the Tv, making Frank laugh. "Seriously?"

Gerard sat up a little and turned his head, smiling at Frank. "That line is a have to repeat line." Frank stared at him, a small smile on his lips as well. Gerard's smile was a genuine one, not forced to make someone believe he was enjoying something. Frank grabbed Gerard's chin and pulled him up. Gerard obeyed without question, the smile slowly fading as their faces got closer. "I love your smile." Frank whispered.

"Promise me you'll smile like that all the time."

Gerard didn't say anything. Frank rubbed Gerard's cheek and then flipped him onto his back softly, cradling him as he pushed hair away from his face. "I can't promise that." Gerard whispered, looking down at Frank's chest. "Well...try then?" Frank suggested, ducking down to kiss at Gerard's jawline. Gerard sputtered as he laid there underneath Frank, not moving. "But-We both know I'll fail. I can't do that. Not everyone can smile like they mean it."

"Alright. Let's change the subject." Frank demanded quietly before kissing Gerard. "I don't want that on your mind." "Psh. That wasn't even close to what's on my mind." "Then what is on your mind?" Frank raised an eyebrow and stared into his bestfriends hazel eyes. Gerard's face turned a light shade of red and he bit his lip in that adorable way that Frank loved. "You."

Frank felt wave after wave of chills run through him and he smiled brightly. "You're corny."

"Shut up." Gerard said and Frank closed the distance to press their mouth together again. He jerked and felt goosebumps raise on his body once more when Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's neck slowly, pulling him down. He took in a small breath when Frank rested his hand on Gerard's waist underneath his shirt. Gerard pulled his mouth away and moved to pull Frank's hand away.