Chapter 11

IhadCSItodayandtheteacherswerecoolenoughtoletmeusemyphone. WhatI'mtryingtosayisthatmybuttisnumbandIusedmytimetowritethischapter.

BtwtherearegoingtobetyposbcautocorrectandbcIcan'tproofreaduntilIpublish :/

"NO!" Gerard's knees gave way but Frank was there to hold him up. Frank was done fighting back his tears and was allowing them to freely flow from his eyes as he struggled to keep Gerard up. "I am so sorry, Mr. Way." The nurse said, her eyes red. Gerard was affecting everyone.

"No. No! Lindsey! Lindsey!" Gerard could barely be heard through his cries. His face was extremely red and his voice was wrecked. "Gerard." Frank blurted, about to tell him to sit down. Gerard was already on it though did. Though, it was to curl in on himself and scream into his thighs. Frank could hear Gerard's muffled "Lindsey." and "Oh my God, Lindsey." moans. Frank could only breathe heavily and stare at his bestfriend. To see Gerard like this was the most horrible sight in the world.

He had just been calling Lindsey a bitch not too long ago and now she was gone. A few days does make a difference in life.

"Frank!"

Frank snapped to attention and saw Gerard's arms shake tremendously as he reached out for him. "Help me. Help me, please." He stuttered, not lifting his head. Frank helped him up and sniffled as he walked with Gerard to Lindsey's door. Watching it slowly shut behind him made Frank want to puke his guts up.

Lindsey died.

Lindsey was dead.

Inside the room, Gerard sobbed his ex girlfriend's name over and over as he moved to the side of the hospital bed. Her skin was so pale; almost flaky looking underneath the off white lights. Her lips were a sort of pastel purple and her eyes were closed, long lashes folding over one another. Gerard leaned over her and felt his tears drip off his face and on her own as he pushed her hair out of her face with shuddering fingers.

Even though Lindsey had hurt him plenty of times, Gerard couldn't help his feelings towards her. The amount of love he had for her (different from the love he felt with Frank) was unreal. He whispered her name and kept rubbing her hollow cheek with his thumb, biting his lip every time a new wave of agony swept through him. "I love you, Lindsey."

Gerard didn't make a peep as Frank drove them both to his house. The kids would have to be picked up in a few hours. Gerard did everything in a numb like state- opening the car door, walking up the stairs, digging for his keys. Frank unlocked the door for him and Gerard immediately went to his room.

His heart pounded as he shut the door behind him and locked it. Staring at his perfectly made up bed with heavy eyes, that's when it hit him.

The anger.

Suddenly, Gerard was some whole other person. Filled with rage at not only himself, but 'God' as well, he punched the door repeatedly. Feeling as if not enough pain resulted of it, he turned to the wall.

Blind rage.

He grabbed the lamp off of his dresser and forcefully slammed it into the wall, making the lightbulb burst and sprays of confetti like glass spew everywhere. He yanked open his closet door and pulled until it was ripped off of its roller, picking it up with two hands to hold above his head before throwing it across the room when e it made quite a whole in the wall. He kicked the other door until it squeaked and swung off violently. Not until he felt skin flip and peel off from his hand when he punched the wall again did he yelp in shock from the pain and slide down to the ground.

He was crying so hard. So hard. His mouth wide open with the cry that would resemble a trapped animal. What would he tell Melissa? What will he tell Lindsey's family? His family? Will there be a funeral?